Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mounted a saber on my sons wall to use as his night light lol

8ff21579a902c9e9d78193641f4d0fdc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I obvious thought about that before posting... but there's just no way that any Marvel movie completely transports you the way SW77 did. Even GOTG's otherworldly adventure is Star Wars-esque. I mean, that's why we're all still talking about Star Wars today... not sure it will be the same for any specific MCU film in 40+ years from now. Very few movies have the impact like Star Wars did at its time. It was so inventive in so many ways both in front of and behind the camera. And not just the flashy effects and costumes, but the pace and editorial style, the music, everything about it. It was a seminal film. I don't think any MCU film is considered a seminal film. I don't think any MCU film is considered to be protected by Congress.

Good point. On that note, I agree with you.

Is that from the novel? I saw another leak saying that he had his wizards preparing a vessel to allow him to cheat death since before the OT but that it wasn't fully ready yet when he used the Force to transfer his consciousness into it while falling down the DS reactor shaft.

Sooooo

Palpatine son was really not his son but a clone which means Rey is really Palps....gulp....daughter

This movie just gets worse and worse.

Meh. TBH, it makes sense why she was so strong in the Force. It doesn’t make sense why she was abandoned. Or why Palps didn’t raise her to be a sith. Or why he tried to kill her.

Don’t feel like reading a novel, an art book, a visual dictionary, and 8 comics to figure out the elaborate mental gymnastics.

Sooooo

Palpatine son was really not his son but a clone which means Rey is really Palps....gulp....daughter

Argh. How long till they retcon this mess-of-a-trilogy?

If not for Rogue One and The Mandalorian, I'd have said the Disney era has been a disaster for SW.

Palpatine should have just died and we get a better writer to end all of this. The book keeps making it worse!

Is that from the novel? I saw another leak saying that he had his wizards preparing a vessel to allow him to cheat death since before the OT but that it wasn't fully ready yet when he used the Force to transfer his consciousness into it while falling down the DS reactor shaft.

Yup thats it.

Palpatine in the book kind of laughs at the irony of his master Plaqueis regarding cheating death thinking about how difficult it is to create a clone instead of full body restoration. I?m guessing that creating a clone that can hold the force is not the same as creating one just to be a grunt.

So Anakin would?ve had to transfer Padme soul into another body.

That rascal Plaqueis now I know why they called him the wise lol

Man we are so at Ghost in the Shell territory now lol

This movie just gets worse and worse.

Meh. TBH, it makes sense why she was so strong in the Force. It doesn?t make sense why she was abandoned. Or why Palps didn?t raise her to be a sith. Or why he tried to kill her.

Don?t feel like reading a novel, an art book, a visual dictionary, and 8 comics to figure out the elaborate mental gymnastics.

Argh. How long till they retcon this mess-of-a-trilogy?

If not for Rogue One and The Mandalorian, I'd have said the Disney era has been a disaster for SW.

Palpatine should have just died and we get a better writer to end all of this. The book keeps making it worse!

:lol :lol

Y'know, I would've been on board with Rey being a creation of Palpatine. It would have made the Skywalker connection stronger.

This could be the next best thing. So his clone son didn't have his consciousness?

Y'know, I would've been on board with Rey being a creation of Palpatine. It would have made the Skywalker connection stronger.

This could be the next best thing. So his clone son didn't have his consciousness?

No he was disgusted by his clone ‘son’ and upset at the sith acolytes for even creating such a weak vessel.

Even though that clone thrived as an actual living breathing functioning entity the emperor was disgusted by the vessels inability to be sith worthy.

An actual clone that was normal and didn’t suffer from inherent psychosis yet was considered a failure go figure lol

I guess that is also why it didn’t 100% resemble the emperor.

Stupid acolytes lol

i think it is safe to say that Rey is as close to being a sith eternal as Anakin was because even Anakin was carried by Shmii.

JJ script > Trevorrow script

Last edited:
So are does this mean that both Anakin and Rey were made by the force? He through midichlorians and she through Sith clone sperm?

So are does this mean that both Anakin and Rey were made by the force? He through midichlorians and she through Sith clone sperm?

Well I think midichlorian is sperm hence the literal giant sperms in egg sac at the opera in ROTS while Palpatine was talking about being able to stop death.

Back