Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The true nature of Palps's son is the most critical info that has been left to a novelization since the ROTJ novel revealed Obi-Wan was Owen's brother (which of course George later retconned anyway).

Wait you are not suggesting that Lucas was making stuff up as he went along are you.

Sheesh next you are going to say he directed a movie about a duck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe Howard the Duck would have been better received than Jar Jar...

831d66fd650399e2293d1be0a3cf518e.jpg

I'm shocked at the amount of people who voluntarily kneel before the altar of the LFL Story Group. Of all the things to bow to, lol. Since when has ANY Star Wars novel, comic book, cartoon, etc., ever overruled a live-action movie? NEVER. Rey is Palpatine's granddaughter. Her father is Palpatine's son. Openly stated in the movie. TROS will always have the final word on TROS, not something written by an author no one has ever heard of. End of discussion.

Those guys are idiots, lol.

lulz

More like smashed dog**** ...
Hey - wait!!!

lulz

I'm shocked at the amount of people who voluntarily kneel before the altar of the LFL Story Group. Of all the things to bow to, lol. Since when has ANY Star Wars novel, comic book, cartoon, etc., ever overruled a live-action movie? NEVER. Rey is Palpatine's granddaughter. Her father is Palpatine's son. Openly stated in the movie. TROS will always have the final word on TROS, not something written by an author no one has ever heard of. End of discussion.

The book has an epic space battle :yess:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back