Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I see that for the first time in the entire Saga Rey was actually watching the suns *rise* on Tatooine instead of setting.

Goes great with Palpatine Rise order for Vader.

This time she was seeing Luke and Leia rising as twin suns uplifting the Skywalker name beating out the Rise of the sith.

Reys simple defeat of Palpatine is bugging me less and less everyday lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup here is the PT on the right high fiving the ST for the assist.

giphy.gif

Now the Reylos are outraged because the novel reveals the final kiss to be a ?kiss of gratitude?. So many unclear/unexplained elements to this film. :gah:

Will the home video release be an expanded version?

Now the Reylos are outraged

Who cares. :lol

I'm fine with the novel filling in some aspects of the story but it doesn't overrule the movie when the two contradict. No way was that a kiss of gratitude, just ask Finn, lol.

And I'm undecided on Rey's dad being a Palps clone. On the one hand it's cool because it makes her even more of an aberration but on the other I think I prefer her to remain a direct descendant of Palpatine himself as plainly stated several times in the film.

Well technically she still is because of the female host that carried Rey.

Had Rey been born in a test tube like Snoke and the clone army then yeah I could see her literally being Palpatine but sexy lol

Yeah I don't know that it's a dealbreaker either way. The one thing I will not accept is if the novel states that Han was just a false memory projection from Leia. I know that was JJ's intention which means the novel will probably concur but the Iger theatrical cut where it plays more like Han's ghost will always be my canon.

Y'know, I would've been on board with Rey being a creation of Palpatine. It would have made the Skywalker connection stronger.

This could be the next best thing. So his clone son didn't have his consciousness?

Plagueis created Anakin. At least in my head cannon he did. :lol

Yup here is the PT on the right high fiving the ST for the assist.

No no no, we need a punching gif to show the real feelings. PT, punching ST in the face.

Yeah I don't know that it's a dealbreaker either way. The one thing I will not accept is if the novel states that Han was just a false memory projection from Leia. I know that was JJ's intention which means the novel will probably concur but the Iger theatrical cut where it plays more like Han's ghost will always be my canon.

Ah, so Leia did mind rape her son. Just like Rey mind raped Kylo. And how Kylo mind raped Rey. Truly a love story for the ages. Has it all. Mind rape. Torture. Trying to kill each other.

Broken Palpatine Clone is All The Sith. Offspring of Dud Palpatine Clone and some lady is All The Jedi. Skywalker Saga complete!

Back