Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :lol :lol

Poor cocaine always left out of the top 5 no respect I swear lol

Harrison Ford should?ve made a video with an ocean background congratulating Affleck on his temporary turn around to match Kylos act of good deed lol

Last edited:
I love the ET host at the end re: Affleck: "He's very emotional lately - like every story he tells is just like another breakthrough for... something.":rotfl

:lol :lol

The follow up from the other guy was was just as good:

Well as you know he hasn?t been there for his kids in the past....

Holy crap lol

Funny video

Funny how boyega even thinks the ?they fly now? phrase was Stupid

https://youtu.be/Sd9DvIs97G0

They all hated TROS. Boyega is my hero for just trashing it and the fans/reylo fans of that movie. They won't do Episode 10, 11, 12, not because they don't want to or that it is "over," but because none of the main actors want to even return :lol:lol:lol

Don't forget to add in all of Hamill's passive aggressive tweets that Disney then forces him to go back on and claim they were "jokes." He coined the term Jake Skywalker, even Mark doesn't like :lol

So, when the actors are bashing this movie, this not a well made filmed whatsoever. Not even close.

Seems like a lot of actors regret being in SW... PT / OT / ST

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif]https://screenrant.com/star-wars-actors-regretted-roles/[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif]https://screenrant.com/star-wars-actors-regretted-roles/[/FONT]

Save your breath. They just don't get it and will blindly use any statistic they can find to validate their "narrative" whether it's valid or not. :)

Difference is the PT actors were either harassed by fans or didn't like the CGI, only Natalie Portman didn't like being in them since "she couldn't get a job," which turned out to be wrong... but she didn't like being in Marvel either, so...

OT actors were basically harassed by fans too, but in a good way. Only Alec thought it was a joke.

ST actors were not only harassed by fans both good and bad, on top of it they had there characters assassinated, a mismanaged trilogy, an evil overlord, and were clearly upset in the direction of the film, the only trilogy where a clear chunk of the actors were upset with the story itself.

Save your breath. They just don't get it and will blindly use any statistic they can find to validate their "narrative" whether it's valid or not. :)

What's not to get? The ST actors hated the story and fans.

While there were obviously various bad experiences (clashes with other actors or with LFL, not liking a particular costume/scene/location) I don't think anyone regretted being in the OT other than Alec Guinness.

Hilarious coming from the guy defending a movie that needs comic books and fortnite make sense of its stupid plot.

Also what narrative? It?s seen in the video. Everybody who worked on this hated it and want nothing to do with it.

Take the rose tinted glasses off.

Last edited:

That?s true. Didn?t say they weren?t tho. I just found it funny how boyega called out a stupid line that should be common knowledge to the people in charge of this franchise.

Hilarious coming from the guy defending a movie that needs comic books and fortnite make sense of its stupid plot.

Ah man I understood the films plot without the books and games... You didn't understand the plot without the books and games?? No wonder you didn't like the film ;) ;)

Is an ST supporter any different?

I could be wrong but I don't think Khev has been using other sites to make his point... However I will admit there are not that many sites or videos defending TROS :lol :lol :lol

When I visit other forums I use Khev's post as my statistical proof that the film is good :lol :lol :lol

Yeah.. I guess there is not much more to discuss. What will everyone do when they cant get mad at Jye, you, and me defending this film anymore :) ;) :lol

Ah man I understood the films plot without the books and games... You didn't understand the plot without the books and games?? No wonder you didn't like the film ;) ;)

Exactly! They act like it's this big gotcha that they needed such a simple plot spoon fed to them from outside sources but all they keep doing is openly insulting their own intelligence, lol. ;) But these are the kids that grew up with midichlorians so to them they probably feel like they *need* unnecessary explanations for a fantasy story to make sense.

If you didn't like it just say you didn't like it. Quit embarrassing yourself with all these ridiculous "reasons" that you didn't like it. :lol

I could be wrong but I don't think Khev has been using other sites to make his point... However I will admit there are not that many sites or videos defending TROS :lol :lol :lol

Damn right I'll never hide under the cover of *any* celebrity's opinion as a way of bolstering my own. No thanks, lol. It is funny watching the whiplash of those who do however. "When Mark Hamill says something I agree with it's because my opinion is RIGHT! When he says something I disagree with it's because, uh, someone is holding a gun to his head, yeah, that's it!" lol And to my knowledge Daisy Ridley has never once lashed out at any fans or said that she didn't like TROS. She most certainly was tiptoeing around her pre-TROS interviews because I'm sure she was worried about getting blindsided by more TLJ-level backlash so was most likely hedging her bets in case it sucked.

But even if she did hate TROS what would that change? Oh she got the references to Dark Empire, the discarded Kurtz/Lucas trilogy, Conan the Barbarian and Friday the 13th? Yeah right! :lol I'm sure her blu-ray collection looks *just* like mine so yes I'll let her speak for me on what's cool or not, lol. :duh

When I visit other forums I use Khev's post as my statistical proof that the film is good :lol :lol :lol

:lol :rock

TLJ and more importantly RJ's asinine attacks on the fanbase post-TLJ are what turned away millions who will never praise anything ST related just on principle because of that. I get it. And I get that there were still some people who watched TROS with an open mind and were still disappointed. Totally fair. But for me the movie rocked on pretty much every level despite crazy stuff like the nonsensical horse charge but even that is fun in its own way. There's big money in bashing SW these days so no surprise that the YouTubers go for the clicks rather than breaking ranks from the hive.

Exactly! They act like it's this big gotcha that they needed such a simple plot spoon fed to them from outside sources but all they keep doing is openly insulting their own intelligence, lol. ;) But these are the kids that grew up with midichlorians so to them they probably feel like they *need* unnecessary explanations for a fantasy story to make sense.

If you didn't like it just say you didn't like it. Quit embarrassing yourself with all these ridiculous "reasons" that you didn't like it. :lol

Damn right I'll never hide under the cover of *any* celebrity's opinion as a way of bolstering my own. No thanks, lol. It is funny watching the whiplash of those who do however. "When Mark Hamill says something I agree with it's because my opinion is RIGHT! When he says something I disagree with it's because, uh, someone is holding a gun to his head, yeah, that's it!" lol And to my knowledge Daisy Ridley has never once lashed out at any fans or said that she didn't like TROS. She most certainly was tiptoeing around her pre-TROS interviews because I'm sure she was worried about getting blindsided by more TLJ-level backlash so was most likely hedging her bets in case it sucked.

But even if she did hate TROS what would that change? Oh she got the references to Dark Empire, the discarded Kurtz/Lucas trilogy, Conan the Barbarian and Friday the 13th? Yeah right! :lol I'm sure her blu-ray collection looks *just* like mine so yes I'll let her speak for me on what's cool or not, lol. :duh

:lol :rock

TLJ and more importantly RJ's asinine attacks on the fanbase post-TLJ are what turned away millions who will never praise anything ST related just on principle because of that. I get it. And I get that there were still some people who watched TROS with an open mind and were still disappointed. Totally fair. But for me the movie rocked on pretty much every level despite crazy stuff like the nonsensical horse charge but even that is fun in its own way. There's big money in bashing SW these days so no surprise that the YouTubers go for the clicks rather than breaking ranks from the hive.

Epic post is epic lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back