Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Closest perfect Movies for Me Are Raiders of the lost Ark, Jaws, Robocop and Conan the Barbarian and Empire strikes back and Road Warrior.

All I can say is I agree 100% and would also add ALIENS and theatrical FOTR to that list.

I?ve never watched 2001 from start to finish just not enough interest to keep me watching but I would not change a thing with Catwoman that is perfect as is.

:lol :lol

You know I don't think I've ever watched TGTBATU in one sitting. It kind of feels like a two part movie anyway with the second part starting when Blondie and Tuco first get captured while posing as Confederate soldiers.

:lol I had to walk away from that entire post.

Aw little wezy attempting his first joke...

tenor.gif

;)

All I can say is I agree 100% and would also add ALIENS and theatrical FOTR to that list.

You know I don't think I've ever watched TGTBATU in one sitting. It kind of feels like a two part movie anyway with the second part starting when Blondie and Tuco first get captured while posing as Confederate soldiers.

Dude... TGTBATU is a must watch film... Stop watching the PT and get going on that film!

Lol don?t act like this the first time I came for the ST

lol

Dude... TGTBATU is a must watch film... Stop watching the PT and get going on that film!

Of course it is! I was just saying that I don't think I've ever watched it in one sitting. I typically watch until they get to the Confederate fort then pick it up from there on a different night.

Perfect films for me

JAWS
Star Wars
Empire Strikes Back
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Die Hard
An American Werewolf in London
John Carpenter?s The Thing
ALIEN
Fellowship of the Ring
The Terminator
First Blood
Conan the Barbarian (original US theatrical cut)
ALIENS
And yes, The Good, The Bad and the Ugly (damn it Khev, get on that)

Last edited:
Perfect films for me

JAWS
Star Wars
Empire Strikes Back
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Die Hard
An American Werewolf in London
John Carpenter?s The Thing
ALIEN
Fellowship of the Ring
The Terminator
First Blood
Conan the Barbarian (original US theatrical cut)
And yes, The Good, The Bad and the Ugly (damn it Khev, get on that)

Excellent choices there.

I just can?t believe that i?ve been entertaining opinions about SW from people who think Jaws, Aliens and Raiders are bad movies but AOTC is a masterpiece or wait weeks to watch a new SW movie theatrically just to save $15 lol

I even get some perverted sense of enjoyment out of AOTC but better than JAWS, Aliens and Raiders.....damn.

Sure bagging a heffer after a night out drinking can offer some distorted form of pleasure but better than tapping Jennifer Connelly (ANH), Jessica Biel (ESB) and Gal Gadot (ROTJ) at the same time......hell no lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I just can?t believe that i?ve been entertaining opinions about SW from people who think Jaws, Aliens and Raiders are bad movies but AOTC is a masterpiece lol

I even get some perverted sense of enjoyment out of AOTC but better than JAWS, Aliens and Raiders.....damn.

Sure bagging a heffer after a night out drinking can offer some distorted form of pleasure but better than tapping Jennifer Connelly (ANH), Jessica Biel (ESB) and Gal Gadot (ROTJ) at the same time......hell no lol

I don't know if Ducky said it was better... Just that he hadn't seen them..

Someone else did say they have never made it through an Indiana Jones movie.... :(

I guess that depends which one he has tried to watch. If it was Raiders then... Yeah I cant take him seriously ;) :lol

I just can?t believe that i?ve been entertaining opinions about SW from people who think Jaws, Aliens and Raiders are bad movies but AOTC is a masterpiece or wait weeks to watch a new SW movie theatrically just to save $15 lol

Well JYE to some people taco is taco to others there is a quality difference. I agree with you though but I would put in Salma Hayek in the Jennifer Connelly spot.

Yep it definitely puts things into perspective knowing that all the woke ST haters also hate (if they've even seen) all the movies on JAWS' list above...

"Let the past die, long live AOTC and Sonic," lol.

Well JYE to some people taco is taco to others there is a quality difference. I agree with you though but I would put in Salma Hayek in the Jennifer Connelly spot.

Well I would add just add Hayek into the group she can represent the good 50% of ROTJ while Gadot represents the so so 50% of ROTJ lol

Yep it definitely puts things into perspective knowing that all the woke ST haters also hate (if they've even seen) all the movies on JAWS' list above...

"Let the past die, long live AOTC and Sonic," lol.

Empire just released their updated list of best movies:

1. Sonic 2 Electric Boogaloo
2. Fast Furious 16.5
3. Step Up 5D
4. Ghostbusters all overweight female edition part 2
5. Tron Angels
6. Die Hard 1

Man Die Hard was so close to breaking into the top 5 better luck next year.

Back