Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was that really Jye? I don't recall his ever being quite so....verbose. Surely either ajp4mpgs or TheDucky has hijacked his user ID. Either that or he feels compelled to keep up with the Joneses (i.e., Khev and Jaws). :lol

Bring back lovable, irreverent (& succinct) Jye!

I miss meme making JYE. He made some awesome pictures. His Kong one was awesome.

Owen and Buru?s death was strange . Why would Stormtroopers burn the flesh off their bodies instead of just shooting them

latest

Ah I see

Owen and Buru?s death was strange . Why would Stormtroopers burn the flesh off their bodies instead of just shooting them

I imagine they tossed some incendiary grenades into the house, or sent in one these guys...

mandalorian-incinerator-stormtrooper.jpg

...and Owen and Beru tried to escape while on fire. :horror

It's always been a pretty brutal scene.

...and Owen and Beru tried to escape while on fire. :horror

It's always been a pretty brutal scene.

Totally, the position of the bodies always did look like they had been crawling out of the burning house while on fire. Also death by fire would have made it look more like an accident rather than an Imperial execution which they were obviously trying to avoid (even when they killed the jawas.)

Jye did you actually write those two super massive posts .... because the 'Jye' who wrote them likes force healing more than the wars in Star Wars and he also wanted more prequel trilogy in his sequel trilogy and if that is you then that is a Last Jedi level subversion of my expectations haha.

Interesting posts so thank you for posting (there is a lot in there I like but not much I agree with). I will try and post a more thought out response later but hey anything that get's me to re-evaluate my Star Wars is a win win for me. :lsvader

Hell no I didn?t write those I?m too busy buying Hot Toys I can?t afford lol

Was that really Jye? I don't recall his ever being quite so....verbose. Surely either ajp4mpgs or TheDucky has hijacked his user ID. Either that or he feels compelled to keep up with the Joneses (i.e., Khev and Jaws). :lol

Bring back lovable, irreverent & succinct Jye!

It was not me.

I am nothing more than just a blunt brute caveman ape words like that are not in my vernacucleaner.

I miss meme making JYE. He made some awesome pictures. His Kong one was awesome.

I have created some masterpieces haven?t I lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Shirtless Putin throwing grizzly bears at the audience of a crowded theater while kara dives to save Grace Randolph as Chris Evans laughs and Ben Affleck weeps and pugs look on, lol. :lol

Jeezus just reading that makes me feel like I did something good like that is a legitimate real thing lol

Pugs were so popular thanks to Clown!

Thanks for making my day :hi5:

Totally, the position of the bodies always did look like they had been crawling out of the burning house while on fire. Also death by fire would have made it look more like an accident rather than an Imperial execution which they were obviously trying to avoid (even when they killed the jawas.)

:goodpost: I never thought about that ..it would be smart for the Empire to make it look like they weren?t involved. As it was revealed in the deleted scenes that Luke had many friends at the Tosche Station, so if those people knew there were stormtroopers in the area , they could?ve warned Owen .

This way it does look like they died in an accident

I guess Lucas knew what he meant in that scene

Last edited:
I have created some masterpieces haven?t I lol

That you have. When I posted that Sofia Vergara pic in the The Mandalorian thread yesterday, I was actually thinking "Jye would take the time to photoshop Gina Carano's head on her body". So while noteworthy, your exploits aren't quite inspirational enough to get me to put forth any effort. :lol

Bring back lovable, irreverent & succinct Jye!

It couldn't have been TheDucky because those posts praised TLJ and Rian Johnson. And it couldn't have been me because they weren't wordy enough. ;)

I do believe that the next logical step after Maclunkey is having Sebastian Shaw replaced by aged and injured HC under the mask in ROTJ.

Back