Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :lol

1. Space Battle

2. Slave Leia (copied from Conan)

3. Jabba (copied from Conan)

4. Hooded Luke Skywalker/Green Lightsaber

5. Biker Scouts/Speeder Bikes

6. Emperor's look/performance

7. The music when Luke goes off on Vader

8. Funeral pyre (copied from Conan, lol)

Hell no I didn?t write those I?m too busy buying Hot Toys I can?t afford lol

It was not me.

I am nothing more than just a blunt brute caveman ape words like that are not in my vernacucleaner.

I have created some masterpieces haven?t I lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes Sir you have done some masterpices. They need a wall of fame next to a Warhol or a Rembrandt.

:lol :lol

1. Space Battle

2. Slave Leia (copied from Conan)

3. Jabba (copied from Conan)

4. Hooded Luke Skywalker/Green Lightsaber

5. Biker Scouts/Speeder Bikes

6. Emperor's look/performance

7. The music when Luke goes off on Vader

8. Funeral pyre (copied from Conan, lol)

9: Slave Leia

10: Boba Fett penetrating sandy taco hole

Oh gosh no that guy was a true master he did one of me, Khev and IJ that was awesome!

Mine were meant to be silly gorilla level amalgamations of stupidity picking fun at pop culture, genre fans and celebrities lol

Oh gosh no that guy was a true master he did one of me, Khev and IJ that was awesome!

Wait that was devil? All this time I thought it was yours, lol.

And I just went scrolling through past images looking for it and this popped up and made me lol:

3gkqtz.jpg

I miss Kara Jade

I know he doesn?t miss me lol

I wonder if IJ is here under a different name.

Maybe ScottishSith

Last edited:
John Knoll on the fate of the Hammerhead crew in RO:

“There was some talk about, ‘Hey, is this a suicide mission? Are all these guys going down with the Star Destroyers?’ I started pushing for this idea that maybe in one of the shots we could have all these lifeboats, the escape pods, shoot out of it... We did an animation of that, but Gareth [Edwards, the director] thought it was a little distracting, so we turned that off.”

“The last shot you see of the Star Destroyers crashing down through the gate — it’s a very subtle thing, and it would probably be hard to tell this – but the lifeboats are all gone on the Hammerhead. It’s my story that the Hammerhead crew got into the life boats and made it out.”

:rock

Back