Star Wars: The Acolyte

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He wasn't just a traitor covering up the existence of the Sith in the PT, but he also lied about his age because The Acolyte takes place in 132 BBY...

View attachment 709006View attachment 709007
Frustrated George Costanza GIF

He wasn't just a traitor covering up the existence of the Sith in the PT, but he also lied about his age because The Acolyte takes place in 132 BBY...

Y'all haters are just bein' too picky, but what to expect from insensitive people who spend more time polishing their hubcaps

Shoot Shooting GIF by Stavario

than joining the 12 fans who can appreciate LH's bold vision of "hiring people who know nothing about Star Wars".

Sick Fox GIF by New Girl

:monkey3

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

"In the name of the Galactic Republic and the Order of the Jedi, anyone inside that domicile should come out with your hands where we can see them."

"That means you, Mae Aniseya."

vlcsnap-2024-06-19-18h13m34s384.png

"Stand down, Smilo Ren!"

vlcsnap-2024-06-19-18h14m26s259.png

vlcsnap-2024-06-19-18h05m15s841.png

:slap

Where's big mouth Pablo Hidalgo?? The Lucasfilm Star Wars expert?

Author Pablo Hidalgo is a creative executive within the Lucasfilm Story Group, a resident Star Wars™ authority who helps ensure consistency across a wide array of Star Wars projects

Isn't that his job? He's paid to ensure the accuracy of Star Wars lore?? :dunno

I guess he's more afraid to confront his overlord female bosses... :lol

oh boy, Ki Adi Mundi now retconned to be older and now they need to explain away how he claimed sith to be extinct for a 1000 years in some contrived way, probably "it was technically witches not a sith therefore technically correct, and I just forgot to mention other darksiders when Maul appeared because reasons"

It's like the directors are telling the cast, "Less energy, less passion. Make it flat and put a pause in it."

From the first episode I was surprised by Dafne Keen. She's the only one I know from anything else, and she's always been good. Yet here her delivery is very matter of fact, though in episode 4 she seems to be a little more animated in her speech.
Sounds like a certain Natalie Portman in episode 1...

Last edited:
View attachment 709023

And a slight drop on the Critics rating:

View attachment 709028

Jedha.jpg

They told me in this "Happy Hills Total Wellness Spa" I'm spending 6 weeks in, after they pried the HASBRO Mandalorian helmet and my Sideshow Mythos Obi-Wan out of my fists, that I was lucky to get a spot. I'm sharing a room with a diehard Tolkien fan, who had an unfortunate episode after not-Sauron made a pass at Galadriel in Rings of Power. Kept telling his family he was gonna uphold Celeborn's honor with a foam replica of the Anduril sword. :monkey3

The attorney tells me there's plenty of grounds for a "mental stress and anguish" lawsuit. Tells me that she - who is a big Alien fan and even cosplays as Ripley - completely EMPATHIZES:monkey3 with the TRAUMA of the human brain trying to reconcile the reality that Rogue One and Andor exist, in the same time frame continuum, as this travesty. She says she has a sociologist lined up who will testify that it was a deliberate ploy on the part of Disney Corp. E.g., a diabolical scheme, in which helpless fans, determined to hold onto their culture, are forced into the terrible choice of either ditching D+, or hanging on in the hopes of light. :medic

E.g., it's a known fact by companies that once people INVEST, it takes tremendous strength of will to leave, and folks are left with feelings of betrayal, depression, anger, and often financial loss. Like that lemon car you pour money into.

It's a mixed group of clients here too. One guy who likes ruffly print dresses (he says it keeps him cool while baking) threw a Kitchen Aid mixer through his flat screen after watching one too many vids of LH. Said she was "making their community look bad" tho the language was a lot worse. I'd never heard some of those phrases before, it was pretty eye-watering.

In the evenings we get to watch "affirmation" movies. It's OK tho yah have to sit through some chick flick stuff, but at least the movies make sense. Tonight it'll be that Tuscan Sun movie and then "The Rock". The Kitchen Aid dress guy is making mini tacos to go with the beer my attorney dropped off. She keeps reminding me that we're on the downslope of this abomination now. 😁
'

Back