Star Wars: The Acolyte

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
It shows that in one of the teasers, no doubt in a flashback we have yet to see.

That Mae character reversal has to be one the weirdest most nonsensical out of left field character arc changes without an iota of explanation I have ever seen.

Lol at skinny Sith with goofy satanic helmet lol

Apparently the actor playing the wookiee jedi was so embarrassed reading the scripts of the upcoming episodes that he realized there was only one way out of this mess:

1718826744261.png

That Mae character reversal has to be one the weirdest most nonsensical out of left field character arc changes without an iota of explanation I have ever seen.

Lol at skinny Sith with goofy satanic helmet lol
Yeah my kids have impressed me lately. They called out so much bad writing in this episode including that. And the fact that rock and metal ain’t flammable. My ten year old for the whole episode just kept going “wait, what?”

Apparently the actor playing the wookiee jedi was so embarrassed reading the scripts of the upcoming episodes that he realized there was only one way out of this mess:

View attachment 709070
Aren't Wookies supposed to be tough?? What a P**** this Wookie Jedi must've been!!

I mean, look at the wound? He couldn't even survive what looks like a lightsaber slash across the chest. I mean, Reeeeeeva and Sabine were impaled with a lightsaber and it was inside them for a few seconds, yet it was barely a flesh wound for them....

Loser.... :slap

Aren't Wookies supposed to be tough?? What a P**** this Wookie Jedi must've been!!

I mean, look at the wound? He couldn't even survive what looks like a lightsaber slash across the chest. I mean, Reeeeeeva and Sabine were impaled with a lightsaber and it was inside them for a few seconds, yet it was barely a flesh wound for them....

Loser.... :slap
No way did a lightsaber do that much damage. Only a fork or other small eating utensil is that deadly.

I'm still subscriced with d+, need to finish the CW.. Now, should I watch ep4? Since when watching a SW related show feels like a chore.. 😅

To be honest, I ended up disappointed in episode 4. Episode 3 was so spectacularly crash and burn bad it was almost like an event unto itself. But episode 4 just goes back to its normal boring bad. I was hoping it would once again achieve Ed Wood levels of bad and really was only like a boring movie on Lifetime level bad. Eh…maybe next week.

Budgetary reasons? Some exec needed more money from an $180 million show so they cut a fight scene?

Who's Mr H? Damage control? Or is the "H" for Headland?

Mr H is the opposite of damage control. He's been ripping the series to shreds over multiple videos.

Back