Star Wars: The Acolyte

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hasbro unveiled all their Osha merch today. Just like Reva, she'll be available in six inch, 4 inch, retro, and six inch hologram version.

Just what every little boy is dying to see under the Christmas tree this year, I'm sure.

Also, the packaging gives her last name. Not sure if they said it on the show yet or not. But it's "Aniseya."

Hmmmm.

Aniseya.

Ani Seya

An i S y a

Wonder how they came up with that one?

Ani.... see ya!

Here's an interesting review. By her own words, she is perfectly in Disney's target demographic - yet her particular reactions don't seem to align with their perceived expectations of what that demographic wants. Not being part of Disney's demographic, I found this to be a baffling that someone in that demographic could possibly have different opinions about the material?

Proud to have done my part! :lecture

1718153491175.png

Speaking of Pirates - did you guys see why Godzilla Minus One did the unannounced worldwide streaming release?

It was the most pirated movie ever!

I don't understand why? Maybe prioritizing good storytelling has got something to do with it?

Nah - what am I thinking? :slap

Here's an interesting review. By her own words, she is perfectly in Disney's target demographic - yet her particular reactions don't seem to align with their perceived expectations of what that demographic wants. Not being part of Disney's demographic, I found this to be a baffling that someone in that demographic could possibly have different opinions about the material?

Most of the people who are the demographic don’t like the direction and will call out a story that sucks .

I’m the demographic they want I guess cause I’m black but just cause I see a black character in a show or movie doesn’t mean I have to automatically fall head over heels in love with it. It needs to be done well .

Words fail me. Episode 3 is every single bit as mind-bogglingly wretched as promised.

It makes the "Willow" series look like "Game of Thrones."
I try to give these shows a few episodes to establish their storylines & characters but damn, I don’t think I can take any more of this unimaginative garbage. I can shrug off the coven of witches, but who in their right minds could have possibly thought that
Spoiler Spoiler:

This show would have been better served by NOT flashing back to show how the twins were tragically separated. Now that I know I couldn’t care less about either of their fates.

I try to give these shows a few episodes to establish their storylines & characters but damn, I don’t think I can take any more of this unimaginative garbage. I can shrug off the coven of witches, but who in their right minds could have possibly thought that
Spoiler Spoiler:

This show would have been better served by NOT flashing back to show how the twins were tragically separated. Now that I know I couldn’t care less about either of their fates.
To be fair, I think Filoni already established it kinda with the Dathomir witches using a thread IIRC, and they were also a very stupid inclusion with all the silly magic and green smoke zombies. I think Filoni has done so much damage to star wars and is highly overrated and when Headlund saw the worst of his work thought "ohhhhh great idea!"

Back