Star Wars: The Acolyte

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an email today asking me to rejoin D+ for only $1.99/mo for 3 months. And they list The Acolyte and Dr Who as exciting new releases.

View attachment 707407

Thats still overpaying. :rotfl
Disney is now like some has been youtuber begging for subs. It is sad that they just keep failing but they did it to themselves. It is more sad that in their failure they took out Toys R Us. I miss that store.

Disney is now like some has been youtuber begging for subs. It is sad that they just keep failing but they did it to themselves. It is more sad that in their failure they took out Toys R Us. I miss that store.
They had a part in that? I had no idea…. I miss that store too. :lol

I am so glad that after Galactic Starcruiser failed miserably Disney has decided to bring that quality of story telling straight into my home.

That was hands down the worst thing I have ever experienced with the name Star Wars attached to it.

Folks take your RO, take your Solo, take your Andor, take your Mando S1-2-3, take your Ahsoka and hell even take your BOBF and RUN!!!!

Run as fast as you can away from this Acolyte disaster.

Don’t look back…don’t look back lol

Hopefully this will be the final nail in the coffin for KK.

Absolute dog ****.

The only thing that possibly connects this to the other SW projects is some of the worst child actors ever put on screen.

So at least it has that going for it.

To be fair every streamer offers deals throughout the year. Many offer free months even

I am so glad that after Galactic Starcruiser failed miserably Disney has decided to bring that quality of story telling straight into my home.

That was hands down the worst thing I have ever experienced with the name Star Wars attached to it.

Folks take your RO, take your Solo, take your Andor, take your Mando S1-2-3, take your Ahsoka and hell even take your BOBF and RUN!!!!

jye after watching The Acolyte Episode 3:

:lol

It’s that bad eh? Oh god, now I have to watch it.

It's unfathomably stupid.

The dialogue and acting will make you cringe right out of your skin.

It's absolutely spectacular in its failure to be even remotely entertaining or interesting.

Just saw episode 3. I'm glad this thread exists because I'm either stupid, or this episode was really confusing. lol
So according to this thread, and from what I understand,episode 3 was
basically about how a witch had force (sorry, THE THREAD) sex and somehow created twins with it. Also, what kind of witches were they? Were they former Dathomir witches? I can't recall the show saying.Also the ritual, why were they all standing around moaning and acting weird? Were they having lesbian witch sex through the force? Creating more "thread" twins or something?
What was the ascension about? Where were they ascending too? Why was there a giant hole? Were they going to throw the kids in there? Was there a rancor down there?
And why did the mountain catch on fire so easily?! Was the entire mountain made out of coal? And if so, how did they stay warm? Heating would be super dangerous! It would be very hazardous to raise twin children in/on a coal mountain. Too bad OSHA wasn't around to give them some safety tips. hehe get it? OSHA heh

Anyway, what a weird episode. It boggles the mind how this got a budget of 180million and Obi-Wan only got 90m.

Just saw episode 3. I'm glad this thread exists because I'm either stupid, or this episode was really confusing. lol
So according to this thread, and from what I understand,episode 3 was
basically about how a witch had force (sorry, THE THREAD) sex and somehow created twins with it. Also, what kind of witches were they? Were they former Dathomir witches? I can't recall the show saying.Also the ritual, why were they all standing around moaning and acting weird? Were they having lesbian witch sex through the force? Creating more "thread" twins or something?
What was the ascension about? Where were they ascending too? Why was there a giant hole? Were they going to throw the kids in there? Was there a rancor down there?
And why did the mountain catch on fire so easily?! Was the entire mountain made out of coal? And if so, how did they stay warm? Heating would be super dangerous! It would be very hazardous to raise twin children in/on a coal mountain. Too bad OSHA wasn't around to give them some safety tips. hehe get it? OSHA heh

Anyway, what a weird episode. It boggles the mind how this got a budget of 180million and Obi-Wan only got 90m.
Oh man all of that is just hilarious to read. :lol

I even watched Star Wars Theory for the first time in ages and he said he's going to immediately watch The Empire Strikes Back to cleanse himself after that episode. :lol

I remember watching movies like "The Usual Suspects" and "LA Confidential" and being awed at the complexity of the stories and how the dialogue and acting and directing all came together to complete a big beautiful puzzle, and I thought "Man. I could never come up with something like this. You must need to be really talented to make it in Hollywood."

Things change.

Thank you.

The-Acolytes-Rebecca-Henderson-Pride-Plans-With-Wife-Leslye-Headland-and-Infant-Daughter.jpg

Oh man all of that is just hilarious to read. :lol

I even watched Star Wars Theory for the first time in ages and he said he's going to immediately watch The Empire Strikes Back to cleanse himself after that episode. :lol
Now that’s a name I haven’t seen in a long time… Is he still an insufferable cry baby? I remember him balling in his lambo one time about how he was running out of money for his fan fiction. :lol

Back