Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_ltg1q7b4vy1qzcuvq.gif

These new episodes at best will be better than the PT and not as good as the OT. The OT is held in such high regard partly due to the era in which these films were released. They were part of the time of new innovations in special effects and the blockbuster film that started with Jaws. There's no way the prequels nor these new episodes will be able to capture the atmosphere surrounding the OT.
It's all well and good that the OT characters are all coming back in some sort of role, but I don't think it would be too entertaining having septugenarian Han Solo, bloated Princess Leia and grumpy old man Luke running around having adventures like the old days. I kind of hope that the old gang is relegated to an almost advisory capacity. Putting them front and center kind of tarnishes their characters from the OT. After all, there are so many more stories that can be told in the Star Wars universe. Why focus on some old people for nostalgia's sake?

Says the guy who spoiled the end of Prometheus in the Non-Spoiler thread. You need to get somebody to be the front end of your high-horse.

What? I certainly did not. I didn't post a single piece of plot information from Prometheus, If you are comparing posting an image of a new alien design (which had NOTHING to do with the plot of Prometheus) the same as the plot spoilers that have been posted about The Force Awakens then you obviously haven't read them. Troll post is trolling. You some ketchup on your shoulder to go with that chip?

Last edited:
What? I certainly did not. I didn't post a single piece of plot information from Prometheus, If you are comparing posting an image of a new alien design (which had NOTHING to do with the plot of Prometheus) the same as the plot spoilers that have been posted about The Force Awakens then you obviously haven't read them. Troll post is trolling. You some ketchup on your shoulder to go with that chip?

Well, that depends. Was the picture you posted
Spoiler Spoiler:
If so, it's not as bad as the spoiler above (which I saw before it had the spoiler bracket :(), but it's a spoiler, since that's a memorable moment....maybe the only memorable thing about that film, and seeing it beforehand, kind of takes away from it, especially, since the whole film was leading to that moment at the end. However, if it was a sketch or some concept art or something like that, then it wouldn't be a big deal, imo

There is zero comparison to this spoiler.
And why try to start something now?

Trolling? take it to PM please.

Posting this Force Awakens info without Spoilers is the worst breach of the situation I've seen on these boards, hence my reaction.

There is zero comparison to this spoiler.
And why try to start something now?

Trolling? take it to PM please.

Posting this Force Awakens info without Spoilers is the worst breach of the situation I've seen on these boards, hence my reaction.

I wasn't starting anything, just having a laugh at you. It's amusing how you jump from pot stirrer to moral authority.

That is all. :wave

I wasn't starting anything, just having a laugh at you. It's amusing how you jump from pot stirrer to moral authority.

That is all. :wave

You don't seem to have grasped the passive aggressive nature of your post. And take it to PM if you want to have a bash at me mate? Ok?
:wave

Rory spoiled dolls for me.

Rory the big fat spoiler.

:lecture
:lol

I'm not reading ****. I've already caught a couple things I'd rather not know, but anyway.

The best one so far was that box head who posted the chrome trooper photo out of the blue & just batted his eye lashes after he got a serving.

Let that be a lesson to anyone else that want to shoot their wad before thinking first. :lol

:lol

I'm not reading ****. I've already caught a couple things I'd rather not know, but anyway.

The best one so far was that box head who posted the chrome trooper photo out of the blue & just batted his eye lashes after he got a serving.

Let that be a lesson to anyone else that want to shoot their wad before thinking first. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoilers.gif

I was spoiled more in clicking and reading this last page than on the net since December :lol

Back