1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Purple Joker is a regular release to the HS should be readily available for a while, but I imagine for close to $100(at almost half the cost of the figure I usually just buy the figure if I want a HS).

how difficult is it to head swap?

Here is a second rendition of the Purple Jacket J head swap. A little more spot on.

Joker Arkham Head Swap 2.jpg

It looks folks in HK are getting this at some point over the weekend or on Monday, so hopefully we'll be getting this around the beginning of September in the U.S. It'll be nice to receive something for Suicide Squad before next Summer. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks folks in HK are getting this at some point over the weekend or on Monday, so hopefully we'll be getting this around the beginning of September in the U.S. It'll be nice to receive something for Suicide Squad before next Summer. [emoji106]

I believe the other three toy fair figure are out this weekend and this one comes out in September in HK.

I believe the other three toy fair figure are out this weekend and this one comes out in September in HK.

Chan Oxchan posted on his Facebook Page that Batman, Joker, and Disco Iron Man were going to be available for pick up on Monday. His store is based out of Hong Kong, but maybe he's mistaken?
380c00cf504fffa184f119964ca31af1.png

Sideshow's site does say Sept-Oct, so the timing for Sept would be accurate considering it comes out this weekend. Definitely happy. [emoji106]

Damn it, I just talked to Chan on FB, and now he's saying it is coming out in September in HK. Lol. Well, I guess October it inevitably is. His FB post tricked me in fantastic fashion. He is taking POs for it though. His post was a bit off unfortunately. Definitely interpreted it another way. [emoji17]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

56fcd10b7022538963fa789c88af5efa.jpg
do you think this is the AA Joker, the Silver Jacket without clothing or just the purple coat with head swap???

That's prob just a head swap on the purple coat body for a guess. Could be wrong but think that'll be it

Back