Superman (July 11th, 2025)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First look at Clark. WHAT is going on with his hair?
20240625_203755.jpg

I’m really not bias. I just don’t let one director dictate how I watch films. And I don’t know why you drove two hrs to watch a movie you definitely made up your mind about but to each is own. You saying it’s overrated is obviously what you would say considering all the of the fanbase you belonged to hated the film from the announcement. I mean yea you can watch it but you weren’t going to like it.

Saying it’s overrated is just funny since it’s not like the movie garnered tdk levels of popularity it was just a solid Batman flick that most fans enjoyed.

You’re going to drive two hrs to the nearest imax to watch this flick and hate it aswell.
But I think once Gunn releases it you’ll start to become a super fan and burn the Snyder cut merch you have and declare full loyalty to your new king
"I'm really not bias"

Proceeds to ignore the point of what I said and label me with the same term anyway.

"I'm really not bias"

Proceeds to ignore the point of what I said and label me with the same term anyway.
I didn’t ignore the point but I also don’t see how I’m bias cause I don’t like your fav’s movies. Very odd. Actually. I’m open minded to the dcu and anything dc related. I gave the Dceu a shot and didn’t like it and was excited for it. Don’t really see how that’s bias. Not like I hated it from the jump

One of the most overrated movies of 2022 for me.
I agree, while I didn't like the movie ( I fall asleep) I think soundtrack and Batman's appearance are unique and memorable. Preordered InArt figure just for that. Never rewatched and probably never will, but listening to the soundtrack time to time. I'm curious about upcoming Superman OST, as Man of Steel soundtrack is basically my fav soundtrack of all time. I don't expect anything similar this time.

Back