Superman (July 11th, 2025)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll settle for some decent action, I guess.

Not a CGI-fest.
I don’t want anything more elaborate than this.

1719378383336.gif

I love that the grass blows the wrong way.

And I can't believe the traditionalists want him to wear practically the same damn suit he wore in the 30's. I mean, Superman's going on 90 years old.

The best way to do a Superman movie is to take it back to the 30's, like Indiana Jones. Stylize it. Make the past work in a romantic way.

I didn’t ignore the point but I also don’t see how I’m bias cause I don’t like your fav’s movies. Very odd. Actually. I’m open minded to the dcu and anything dc related. I gave the Dceu a shot and didn’t like it and was excited for it. Don’t really see how that’s bias. Not like I hated it from the jump
You did because I told you what happened regarding The Batman and you chose to ignore it and rely on your bias of me.

I agree, while I didn't like the movie ( I fall asleep) I think soundtrack and Batman's appearance are unique and memorable. Preordered InArt figure just for that. Never rewatched and probably never will, but listening to the soundtrack time to time. I'm curious about upcoming Superman OST, as Man of Steel soundtrack is basically my fav soundtrack of all time. I don't expect anything similar this time.
I rewatched it when it came out of home media. My thoughts after the cinema were it was decent but no great. 2nd watch I ended up with way more issues with it.
The soundtrack is decent. The sound design is what really worked for me, so good. The mood and atmosphere in the first 5 mins were great too.

As much as I have loved Williams score for decades and decades, Man of Steel is the one to beat.

I really want to get back to the graceful takeoffs and landings of the Reeve films dammit. I'm so tired of the abrupt CG takeoffs that aren't remotely thrilling or magical to watch.

kh1_PK.gif
This was made like that because there weren't a lot of options.
For me, the takeoff and landing should suit whatever is happening at the time. Didn't Routh and Cavill have both styles?

You did because I told you what happened regarding The Batman and you chose to ignore it and rely on your bias of me.

I rewatched it when it came out of home media. My thoughts after the cinema were it was decent but no great. 2nd watch I ended up with way more issues with it.
The soundtrack is decent. The sound design is what really worked for me, so good. The mood and atmosphere in the first 5 mins were great too.

As much as I have loved Williams score for decades and decades, Man of Steel is the one to beat.

This was made like that because there weren't a lot of options.
For me, the takeoff and landing should suit whatever is happening at the time. Didn't Routh and Cavill have both styles?

Please use multi quote. Example above for ease of reference.

Back