Superman (July 11th, 2025)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever your nostalgia tells you. Reeve looked like he was wearing a ballet outfit.

Also wow they got Black Noir from The Boys in here.
IMG_3803.jpeg

Whatever your nostalgia tells you. Reeve looked like he was wearing a ballet outfit.
Except that Christopher Reeves even with a simple costume or old-fashioned special effects, he is credible as Superman, you believe he is Superman, you get chills when you hear the theme, I don't think we find this magic in "Superman returns" or "MOS".

Except that Christopher Reeves even with a simple costume or old-fashioned special effects, he is credible as Superman, you believe he is Superman, you get chills when you hear the theme, I don't think we find this magic in "Superman returns" or "MOS".
Mans wearing tighty whities (redies?), looks ridiculous to me. I’m not a big Superman (or even DC) fan, but Cavill’s outfit was way, way better without ridiculous underwear.

He actually looked cool.

Mans wearing tighty whities (redies?), looks ridiculous to me. I’m not a big Superman (or even DC) fan, but Cavill’s outfit was way, way better without ridiculous underwear.

He actually looked cool.
Of course the costume of MOS or BSV are better, but costumes are not enough to make films unforgettable.

He actually looked cool.
I feel like Reeve had to look like the comic version of Superman so I never disliked the tighty redies... With that said, I definitely prefer the look of Cavil's costume but some of that is also influenced by all the other superhero suits of the same era being stylized versions of the comic book versions... I have my doubts about this new Supes movie...but it goes way beyond his undies :)

I feel like Reeve had to look like the comic version of Superman so I never disliked the tighty redies... With that said, I definitely prefer the look of Cavil's costume but some of that is also influenced by all the other superhero suits of the same era being stylized versions of the comic book versions... I have my doubts about this new Supes movie...but it goes way beyond his undies :)
Such as will anyone care about another Superhero movie after the last 15+ years of them, even if it is the Daddy of Superheroes.

I just don’t think it translates. Adam West Batman looks like a joke.

Imagine that Hono Wolverine figure is what Jackman was dressed like in Deadpool & Wolverine.

The movie could be good, it is James Gunn, but I dunno I think I’d just be taken out of it every time I see those trunks.

Also wow they got Black Noir from The Boys in here.
View attachment 710060
It's a small thing, but I do appreciate that he's wearing an actual cape in all these pics so far. And he's not going to have an obviously CG cape like Cavill did the majority of the time.

Well sure, the Superman suit sucks, but at least Clark will look…

View attachment 710075

….never mind.

With my prejudice in play, it's not only a good disguise but acts as a deterrent. When I see somebody with the broccoli haircut, my initial reaction is "I don't want to interact with this person. He probably is gonna do something because he wants to go viral. Doesn't get enough attention at home and feeds on "likes, subscriptions, and followers." Ewww. Stay away."

Definitely, nobody is gonna think he's Superman. Lol!

Back