takara batman begins again

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I like the Takara Batman Begins figure I think I am going to wait for a figure of the Dark Knight.

IMO I think the majority of people who wasn't able to get a Tak Batman before the prices skyrocketed are the ones who say the HT is better than the Tak Batman. Call it rationalization.

Im betting a lot of those same people are jumping on the chance now to own Tak Batman now that he is being re-issued. :lol:lol

I don't like the HT Batman. Once I saw the Takara Batman the HT Batman put me off so much. His side profile.. his head.. it's just.. yuck!

With that said, I ordered that SOB ages ago.

As much as I like the Takara Batman Begins figure I think I am going to wait for a figure of the Dark Knight.

I agree on that,its nice to see Takara re-release this figure,i see it available on toys2.net but i believe a Dark Knight figure would be even better...

this may be my first comic collectible that i keep. i can't stop looking at pics of it.

I hope this is the Begins figure, the suit for Dark Knight seems a bit more detailed and I actually prefer a more simplistic look, much like the basic look of Keaton's first costume.

im happy with either version. beggers can't be choosers.i came really close a couple of times in paying that inflated price.now i can get the Takara bats And The 1/6 tumbler for about the same inflated price.

P.S.

i only had eyes for the Takara Bats....

i preordered from BBTS. can't wait. so is it confirmed that this is exactly the same as the previous release?

So who, so far, has the cheapest price for this figure?

Which Online retailer???

Well I had expected Toys2 to be cheaper than BBTS, but they aren't, I think $165 is probably going to be one of the better deals, course you also have to factor shipping. I think BBTS is less than Toys2 on shipping, Toys2 is like $20 for cheapest shipping, at least to where I live.

Well I had expected Toys2 to be cheaper than BBTS, but they aren't, I think $165 is probably going to be one of the better deals, course you also have to factor shipping. I think BBTS is less than Toys2 on shipping, Toys2 is like $20 for cheapest shipping, at least to where I live.

$10 ups ground from bbts and over $20 from toys2....of course they're in canada so it makes sense.

$10 ups ground from bbts and over $20 from toys2....of course they're in canada so it makes sense.

Absolutely it makes sense, but shipping's as big a factor. Doesn't matter if a retailer sells it for $145 if the shipping is $30, the total comes out higher, and I think some people get caught up in just the item cost and forget that a good figure price could be killed by shipping costs.

Absolutely it makes sense, but shipping's as big a factor. Doesn't matter if a retailer sells it for $145 if the shipping is $30, the total comes out higher, and I think some people get caught up in just the item cost and forget that a good figure price could be killed by shipping costs.

no doubt....that's why i went with bbts on this one.

Ya like Kind said, Toys2 will likely have it in sooner, but as much as I want this figure, I'm not so psyched for it I can't show a little more patience to save a little bit, $10 doesn't seem like much, but it could make or break getting some other piece down the road so why waste it.

Someone mentioned somewhere that the HT DK Bats proto is amazing, that they saw something on OSW about it. Anyone seen that or have a link?

Someone mentioned somewhere that the HT DK Bats proto is amazing, that they saw something on OSW about it. Anyone seen that or have a link?

No link, but seeing as BB Bats was one of their earlier pieces, and knowing how far they've come, I can just imagine how nice it'd be. Depending on what things are like, I'll probably get Takara BB Bat and HT DK Bat.

Yeah, I said that... One of the posters over then claimed he'd seen it... Didn't have the picture though, said that he couldn't find it on the site he'd originally seen it.

Annoying, I really want to see it... Hot Toys has really come along way in the past 12-16 months... Bar their recent nude bodies being a bit fragile, of course.:eek:

Back