Terminator 2: T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see a need for an Exclusive in terms of adding to the piece. Alternate head maybe, other weapons, given the pose description, would probably requre alternate arms, not just hands, so that's probably out, maybe some random object that's neat to have but doesn't alter the base statue much.

Check eBay, that's where I found mine, though that was back when the figure first shipped from SSC.

As for the pose, I'm glad they went with what I wanted to see, I just had this picture in my mind based on the head posing. I know we haven't seen it, but just knowing they went with the concept is enough comfort for me.

I think having him with the grenade launcher also puts all the "intimidation" of the piece on the T-800, sure he's armed, but it's his size and that's he's armed, where the mini gun is imposing no matter who is holding it.

Cool I will be looking, im also on a waiting list for the Saturday Toys biker outfit and also have a TT body for him to switch to as well. It should look pretty decent in a month or so.

For me either the grenade launcher or shotgun would have made me happy so its all good at the end of the day. Now I just want to see some more pics Sideshow!

I guess that's the only possibility as an exclusive is to have an interchangeable shotgun, as it' could be held in a similar position with an open breech

I don't think we will see sunglasses , if I recall correctly he didn't wear them anywhere with the grenade launcher. They were worn alot more towards the start of the movie

He wore them between the bar-room and breaking Sarah out of Pescadero (they were trodden on by the T-1000 as he chased them to the elevator) after that he didn't wear any for the rest of the film.

He wore them between the bar-room and breaking Sarah out of Pescadero (they were trodden on by the T-1000 as he chased them to the elevator) after that he didn't wear any for the rest of the film.

ahh yes , now I remember. She cracks them then he gives her that very evil look and pushes her 20ft into the air. :rotfl:lol:lol

I don't think we will see sunglasses , if I recall correctly he didn't wear them anywhere with the grenade launcher. They were worn alot more towards the start of the movie

Youre right,he lost them allready when he and John picked up Sarah,but i prefer the glasses as well to go with this,even if he didnt wear them this late in the movie its still a iconic look on him,i think it should come with the glasses.

Im glad to hear it comes with the Grenade launcher instead of the minigun,2 days left guys,CANT WAIT!

Yeah , if he was with the mini gun I doubt I would of been interested for some reason , it just not a look I like much. Now this is making me want this statue even more.
Damn sideshow , always pleasing me ! . :lol

Yeah , if he was with the mini gun I doubt I would of been interested for some reason , it just not a look I like much. Now this is making me want this statue even more.
Damn sideshow , always pleasing me ! . :lol

say it isnt so tay..........:monkey2.

man i am really hoping for the showdown at cyberdine scene with him blasting that mini-gun from the window..................i've recently had a vision of that but cant seem to recall where from.......:dunno..........................:lol

I love the look with a figure ! :rock Its just that with sideshows other t-800 arnie statue already having the mini gun i didn't want this one to have it.

By the way you might not want to hear this but...
Karma mentioned a few pages back that its been confirmed that this is a statue with arnie with the grenade launcher !.

I love the look with a figure ! :rock Its just that with sideshows other t-800 arnie statue already having the mini gun i didn't want this one to have it.

Karma mentioned a few pages back that its been confirmed that this is a statue with arnie with the grenade launcher !.

I seriously can't wait until Thursday! I want this piece NOW!

I am hoping the base has something to it and isn't plain.
The base is really important and is what even kept me from ordering the fly maquette.
I think there gonna really perfect this one too. :rock

i had not read that but............it's all good. really as long as the paint comes out like the proto he could just be standing there and i would be happy. cant wait to see the rest of him.

Typically, Sideshow's PF bases capture the character and scene/film in their design, should be a cool base to this piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back