Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

The rest of the season looks so damned cool!! Can't wait for more!!

And some gratuitous Summer, just cause:

summer-glau-7.png

Last edited:
Wow, amazing first episode of the season! Got me hooked all the way through :joy loved the beggining and the ending :joy

frackin awesome second season pilot...Damn Im loving this show :rock Now let's just hope it gets the viewers this season and the ratings stay consistent...Cmon ppl please tune in this season..

i love how cameron is pleading for her life and almost crying. a trick? or total self awareness?

I could have done without that. Very un-terminator like. I hope this doesn't turn into some crap lovefest where all the sudden she can feel human emotions.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I believe it was purely an act... never does anything like that at other times, so I think it was just a very effective mindjob. Could be wrong, but that's how I read the scene.

I believe it was purely an act... never does anything like that at other times, so I think it was just a very effective mindjob. Could be wrong, but that's how I read the scene.

I hope you're right since the previews didn't show anymore stuff like that. Its kind of obvious that John wants her (not like I blame him) but she better not turn "human." The rest of the season looks very interesting.. could be fun.

I could have done without that. Very un-terminator like. I hope this doesn't turn into some crap lovefest where all the sudden she can feel human emotions.

I don't want her to become "human", but I think it has been obvious since the first episode last season that she is an exception to the terminator rule. I do think that it was mostly a trick though. This show seems to have "sleeper" terminators that show emotion. If you recall first season with the terminator that actually tricked a woman into marrying him!

IMO it was part trick and part sincerity. She hadnt changed back to good, and didnt love John, but I think she was actually afraid to "go offline". You have to remember that John himself reprogrammed her! And even back in the T2 movie the reprogrammed Arnold-bot had a softer almost emotional side at the end!

I don't want her to become "human", but I think it has been obvious since the first episode last season that she is an exception to the terminator rule. I do think that it was mostly a trick though. This show seems to have "sleeper" terminators that show emotion. If you recall first season with the terminator that actually tricked a woman into marrying him!

IMO it was part trick and part sincerity. She hadnt changed back to good, and didnt love John, but I think she was actually afraid to "go offline". You have to remember that John himself reprogrammed her! And even back in the T2 movie the reprogrammed Arnold-bot had a softer almost emotional side at the end!

Yeah, I kind of forgot about him reprograming her (and the other examples) so I guess she could have emotional actions without actually feeling the emotions. That scene just kind of hit me the wrong way but I guess there are explinations.

Back