Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very good season opener... loved the scene were Glau is pleading, very well done.

Can't wait to see what else the season holds :rock

Since I missed the first 15 minutes.....bah.

Anyway sorry, from what I saw, it was amazing. My dad didnt like it, but I did. I really DID feel for Cameron....and I loved the end. Thats one of my favorite scenes from the originals!

i love how cameron is pleading for her life and almost crying. a trick? or total self awareness?

That was awesome. Summer Glau really pushed her performance. I really like this show. Though I do have some complaints, Sarah can't drive, and I don't think the movie John Connor would do what TV John Connor did at the end. Despite that, I still love this show. I need my fix and this is it. And that ending was awesome. I had a major you know what in my you know what.

That was awesome. Summer Glau really pushed her performance. I really like this show. Though I do have some complaints, Sarah can't drive, and I don't think the movie John Connor would do what TV John Connor did at the end. Despite that, I still love this show. I need my fix and this is it. And that ending was awesome. I had a major you know what in my you know what.
his lack of a father figure is catching up to him. i think he idolizes derek reese now so he wants short military hair.:lol

Back