Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want her to become "human", but I think it has been obvious since the first episode last season that she is an exception to the terminator rule. I do think that it was mostly a trick though. This show seems to have "sleeper" terminators that show emotion. If you recall first season with the terminator that actually tricked a woman into marrying him!

IMO it was part trick and part sincerity. She hadnt changed back to good, and didnt love John, but I think she was actually afraid to "go offline". You have to remember that John himself reprogrammed her! And even back in the T2 movie the reprogrammed Arnold-bot had a softer almost emotional side at the end!
well i still think she doesnt want to "die". which is strange for a machine. all that stuff about love is probably crap but who knows. the real diehards to this show seem to be wanting a freakin' love story to develop from what ive been reading on the TSCC boards. thats really not my thing i guess but i do like seeing those 2 characters bond and "make conversation". john has never really had any friends since he's always moving from place to place. his best friends have been that red haired kid with the mullet from T2, arnold from T2, and now cameron i guess. finally he has someone to talk to besides his mommy.

well i still think she doesnt want to "die". which is strange for a machine. all that stuff about love is probably crap but who knows. the real diehards to this show seem to be wanting a freakin' love story to develop from what ive been reading on the TSCC boards. thats really not my thing i guess but i do like seeing those 2 characters bond and "make conversation". john has never really had any friends since he's always moving from place to place. his best friends have been that red haired kid with the mullet from T2, arnold from T2, and now cameron i guess. finally he has someone to talk to besides his mommy.

He could chat with his Uncle. :) However, he's been warped and has a pretty rigid train of thought.

i think john is losing it now. apparently he was the one who killed that guy at the beginning. they didnt show who killed him but it is kind of implied that john got free first and killed him. his first kill and he cant handle it too well so he cuts his hair off. we'll have to see where it goes from there i guess. he will probably have a closer relationship with his uncle now.

Well, it looks like he goes to some military school to get some real training, so I guess we'll see!! And yeah, looks like he will be getting closer to Kyle for sure. And maybe closer to Cameron too!!

the real diehards to this show seem to be wanting a freakin' love story to develop from what ive been reading on the TSCC boards.

Ugh. The first time I see John and Cammeron kiss is the last time this show will be on my tv screen.

you mean derek. kyle is dead.:D

Derke, Kyle, what that jackass's name is from 90210. Na, he's cool in the show though.

And did anyone notice that the T-1000 is Shirely Manson from Garbage??!! I wanted to do her so bad when I was in highschool. Now she looks a little trashed though. No so hot anymore.

Derke, Kyle, what that jackass's name is from 90210. Na, he's cool in the show though.

And did anyone notice that the T-1000 is Shirely Manson from Garbage??!! I wanted to do her so bad when I was in highschool. Now she looks a little trashed though. No so hot anymore.
she also sang that song at the beginning of the episode.:lecture
i always thought she looked freaky and she still does. nice to see she got to keep her accent in the show though.:rock

Yeah, love her music!!!!

Well, I'm starting to wonder what Derek's motive really is too??!! If he know's Cameron, I'm thinking he must know if she goes bad or not.

I love the conversation Cameron and Derek had last season where he says, "I know you." and she says, "I know you too." That just tells me that either one of them or both of them has something serious to hide! Kinda like they have dirt on eachother, but can't talk because it might hurt their different missions.

Yeah, love her music!!!!

Well, I'm starting to wonder what Derek's motive really is too??!! If he know's Cameron, I'm thinking he must know if she goes bad or not.

I love the conversation Cameron and Derek had last season where he says, "I know you." and she says, "I know you too." That just tells me that either one of them or both of them has something serious to hide! Kinda like they have dirt on eachother, but can't talk because it might hurt their different missions.
maybe she just says "i know you too" cuz it would be the typical reply for a robot when somebody tells her that they know her.:lol

Does anyone know or have a link to find out what the rating results were last night for Sarah Connor? I really hope they were good against the other shows...

The Nielsen's won't be out until next week or the week after. Then they will have the rating for Terminator on them. Right now they only have the week od Sept 1st up.

According to the IMDB ratings, it's down 16% from last week though. So apparently this episode didn't go over very well with some people.

Great start to the new season. I was hoping we'd see a T-1000 at some point.

I hate T3 with some ferocity but this show is a true sequel to Cameron's films. Only one annoying and pointless joke so far from what I recall - the 'class dismissed' bit in the pilot. Everything else has shown genuine respect and added to the mythology.

I'm watching it again on Fox.com.
Man I am SO glad that they have a T-1000 now. She and Cromarty are gonna give our heroes a run for their money!:D

I'm watching it again on Fox.com.
Man I am SO glad that they have a T-1000 now. She and Cromarty are gonna give our heroes a run for their money!:D
gotta give em props for the T-1000. i knew she had to be a terminator cuz of the way she talked and acted but i didnt imagine they would go for the T-1000 so soon in the series. plus the CGI morphing effects looked awesome. usually TV CGI blows.

gotta give em props for the T-1000. i knew she had to be a terminator cuz of the way she talked and acted but i didnt imagine they would for the T-1000 so soon in the series. plus the CGI morphing effects looked awesome. usually TV CGI blows.

Yeah it looked just as amazing as it did when we first saw one back in Terminator 2.

Back