Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new promo shots from FOX
t1000.jpg

t1000b.jpg

great episode...just watched it again. much more interesting than some of the first season's episodes. i think she was giving him a mind ^^^^^ since she knows he probably has feelings for her. and manson is HOT as the new t1000 (i guess thats the model)
~~i keep imagining her to jump up and start singing "i think i'm paranoid"

What a great episode, liking the references to T2...

And a T-1001...very nice...

Only thing that could top that would probably be AHNULD himself...

I love the conversation Cameron and Derek had last season where he says, "I know you." and she says, "I know you too." That just tells me that either one of them or both of them has something serious to hide! Kinda like they have dirt on eachother, but can't talk because it might hurt their different missions.

I assume she either tortured him (that room they keep showing) or he stopped her from torturing others before reprogramming.

Have to say, I really expected to be bothered by Greene in the series, but he's really solid.

she also sang that song at the beginning of the episode.:lecture
i always thought she looked freaky and she still does. nice to see she got to keep her accent in the show though.:rock

Wondered who did that should have guessed, it seemed so out of place spent more time wanting the song to be over instead of watching the scene. Would've worked better with just a score. It didn't help that the song didn't seem to be tied into the scene, just like a bad fan music video with some kids favourite song slapped on top of random footage.

Didn't think too much of her acting either tbh. Was thinking an older actress would've been more convincing to be at that rank in the company. Felt someone like Sarah Douglas would be a better choice.

Aside from that I really enjoyed the episode.

anyone in the LA area?

If you do, you can have a chance to meet the cast at a shop.

id say the song fits pretty well considering the episode is named after it and it is about a man's betrayal by a woman. john and cameron.

Each to their own I guess, i just found it distracting personally. Probably due to the fact it was to do with an already well known story.

Makes it more ironic that John cut his hair at the end to symbolise a harder edge and becoming stronger. Whereas when Samsons hair was cut he became weaker

I finally watched the season 2 opener this morning. Much, much better than anything from season 1. It's really got me interested in continuing with this show.

I think Cameron might still be "turned" because I think it would make for a more interesting story.

I finally watched the season 2 opener this morning. Much, much better than anything from season 1. It's really got me interested in continuing with this show.

I think Cameron might still be "turned" because I think it would make for a more interesting story.

Bad or not, Cameron is one hot Terminator...

Each to their own I guess, i just found it distracting personally. Probably due to the fact it was to do with an already well known story.

Makes it more ironic that John cut his hair at the end to symbolise a harder edge and becoming stronger. Whereas when Samsons hair was cut he became weaker

Actually, it was because the actor who plays John had to shave off all his hair to play a cancer patiant....even his eyebrows! :lol

*dodges the spoilers*

Crap, OK...I just finished watching season 1 tonight. Awesome cliffhanger!! I really regret forgetting the start time of the show last week and missing the first episode of the season...will have to go back and catch it quick!

My wife and me totally dig SUPERNATURAL!!! GREAT SHOW, never miss an episode:D And own seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. Gonna get season 3 ASAP!!!

Yeah,you gotta get that! Great season! Bought mine on the day it came out,I took off work to go get it:lol:lol. Season four starts this Thurs,just incase you didn't know.

Last edited:
Back