Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like how we see sarah actually scared and freakin' out when she is in that radioactive room. i guess she isnt "tough as nails unbreakable super woman" like we thought.

I guess the girl that slept over is going to be John's newgirlfriend :naughty
cant believe he had a girl sleep over without any form of @#$% #^^#&* #**&^%*. what a wuss.

i wasnt paying attention at the end. what was up with the bloody handwriting? was that the same message that the future guy told them, or was it new clues that they will use throughout the season?

cant believe he had a girl sleep over without any form of @#$% #^^#&* #**&^%*. what a wuss.

i wasnt paying attention at the end. what was up with the bloody handwriting? was that the same message that the future guy told them, or was it new clues that they will use throughout the season?

I thought it was what the future guy wrote before crashing into the living room. And yes, it seems that they are clues for more episodes. Maybe the rest of the season, maybe not. But definite clues!! Like someone else said, sucks he wasn't around for a bit longer. Maybe long enough to tell them about the Terminator that would replace the guy.

My biggest hit right now is why the heck haven't they sent someone back about the chick T-1000/1001? They must be competelyly clueless in the future that she was behind stuff just ^^^^ing them along the way into the future!

i just love how skynet keeps getting it's ass kicked in the future so it decides to take the war to the past and still gets it's ass kicked. it cant gain control of the power plant in the future so it tries to sabatoge it in the past. you suck, skynet!! all these small skirmishes in the past are actually helping John to evolve into the kickass military leader he will become. if skynet would just leave the past alone maybe john would end up more wimpy and wuss-like.:lol

So I just picked up Season 1 on Blu-Ray, I'm about half way through and I have to say that I'm loving the show so far. I haven't read anything in this thread for fear of spoilers, so I probably won't return till after I'm caught up with Season 2 :D

I thought it was what the future guy wrote before crashing into the living room. And yes, it seems that they are clues for more episodes. Maybe the rest of the season, maybe not. But definite clues!!

I finally got around to watching this weeks episode and I was wondering about that writing as well... didn't make any sense to me. I guess I'll just have to keep watching

I have the new episodes on my DVR- I haven't decided if I want to watch them or not.

I did think this was a cool promo shot.

ouch!! she might want to get out the neosporin for that.

i hope they show a future sequence that shows what her model of endoskelton looks like. i'm kinda curious.

ouch!! she might want to get out the neosporin for that.

i hope they show a future sequence that shows what her model of endoskelton looks like. i'm kinda curious.

I've been wondering that myself. of couse, the Endo models shown in SCC have already varied from the normal T-800 we're familiar with. Cromartie, anyway.

all the terminators in this series are waaay more advanced. my theory is(yes i think too much about this stuff) is that judgment day has been pushed back a few years. this means that technology will progress a lot more in that time. if you think about it, technology will probably plateau at the exact moment judgment day occurs because no more top minds will be creating new stuff. well at least not for skynet anyway.

all the terminators in this series are waaay more advanced.

Erm are they? Then how is it they are disabled within shorter timeframes by the hero characters? Seems to me they are no more advanced then film terminators - just that the human characters have more know-how about what to do "When Terminators attack!!!"

Erm are they? Then how is it they are disabled within shorter timeframes by the hero characters? Seems to me they are no more advanced then film terminators - just that the human characters have more know-how about what to do "When Terminators attack!!!"

CRAW is right about the T888 being more advanced. If you look at the special features on the S.C.C. DVD season 1 they explain just how more advanced those endos are. :D

they arent disabled by the hero characters they are disabled by cameron who is also a terminator. in the films it has been reese vs a t-800 and a t-850 vs a t-1000. those arent the same odds. and i dont count anything that happens in T3.:D

ps. only about 20 more hours til episode 3. just thought id remind you guys.:D

CRAW is right about the T888 being more advanced. If you look at the special features on the S.C.C. DVD season 1 they explain just how more advanced those endos are. :D

Any chance of some specifics for those of us without the DVDs?

Obviously, their behaviour is a lot more sophisticated (unless you count the T-800's 'learning mode' which was cut from T2) and they can directly access wireless devices; but anything else? They don't seem stronger, faster etc than Arnold's T-800, just more compact.

they arent disabled by the hero characters they are disabled by cameron who is also a terminator. in the films it has been reese vs a t-800 and a t-850 vs a t-1000. those arent the same odds. and i dont count anything that happens in T3.:D

ps. only about 20 more hours til episode 3. just thought id remind you guys.:D

Woohoo! Just an hour to go! :banana Gonna have to tape Heroes though.

I'll have to check out the S1 extras later on this week sometime. Thanks for the tip!

Back