Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erm are they? Then how is it they are disabled within shorter timeframes by the hero characters? Seems to me they are no more advanced then film terminators - just that the human characters have more know-how about what to do "When Terminators attack!!!"

Helps to explain why the CGI versions look so bad :lol

guys i just realized i was an hour late for this weeks episode and immediately went to FOX.com to try to watch it and they don't have it? Anyone know if i did something wrong or have they not put it up yet??

I see myself slowly converting from a pred fan boy to a terminator fanboy, it use to be preds than the machines but i don't know now. :horror

:rotfl:rotfl I have a couple myself that are weird but they can't be an endo i have seen them struggle picking up stuff that i can pick up.
they are just trying to fool you with their advanced infiltration techniques. next thing you know they will be showing you a picture and saying "have you seen this boy?"

Back