The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

:FREAK:

Time to hose down The Avengers thread. :lol

Loki: I haz an army

Stark: We haz a Hulk

Hulkcatisget128424868445536250.jpg

oh face

This looks sick, maybe even better then TDKR

Yeah, this is the opposite of the sentiment going around in the Spider-Man thread about how Peter should keep his mask on as often as possible. Here, Cap should just not wear his because it makes him look stupid.

iw9Eu2IZqUaJM.gif

I mean, it says a lot when I watch this and the one thing that reminds me of how cheesy this whole 'superhero squad' concept is is Cap's outfit, not the gigantic green man leaping around.

If the ordinary humans on the team, Hawkeye and Black Widow, aren't wearing helmets, Cap shouldn't need to either.

Besides, he looks infinitely better without:
Bk2nU.png

I honestly don't mind the new cap look. It's not as good as the old one, but I'm not about to make a big deal over it. They changed it, I can't do anything about it, moving on.

Sometimes it looks fine, sometimes it looks eggy...

I'm gonna be focusing on Hulk, Thor, and Iron Man the most anyway since they can do so much more than Cap so no biggie

I cannot wait to have my Hot Toys Black Widow in my hands. Thanks to my amazing friend, I get to finally have her!!!! Add my PF (even though it's WAY behind the times and is IM 2) and I'm pretty happy.

To be honest, with the way Evans plays Cap, I don't even see Johnny Storm when I see Avengers pics/footage. Hindsight is 20/20 and the guy does his job good. Hell, I didn't even picture him as Storm when he played that character in The Losers.

Yeah so Avengers>>TDKR. Will have to wait for a longer TDKR trailer but so far, Avengers up by 1000 miles.

Evans is awesome as Cap. mask or not. I like his vintage suit better too of course. But he's so good it doesn't matter. great find in casting to get him to be Cap.

:exactly: I like Evans as Cap. I now see him as Cap not Johnny.

Gotta say, the cgi on Hulk and Iron man look pretty good so far, and we're still 5 months out.

What can I say but....
IM looks so good! And so do the rest of them!!

Back