The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

Did we really just see a live action Avengers group shot ready for battle or are we all dreaming.

I'm on holiday next week, I will have to revisit IM1, IM2, TIH, Cap and Thor.

Avengers movie, wow.

The group shot was awesome.

This is really starting to shape up. I'm STILL not crazy about Captain's helmet, but hey, not a 'make or break' thing for me. Too much awesomeness coming our way. :lol

iw9Eu2IZqUaJM.gif

OK this little clip got me excited. :panic:

I'm kinda surprised people are going on so much about Cap's mask. It always looked like that in the comics as far as I remember. The costume from the first movie was fine, but this one looks more like proper Cap to me.

did any one else see ultrons--------------

I actually really like Captain America's costume. Its on equal terms with the first costume in my opinion. I dunno why, it just works in my eyes.

Who's directing this! Don't they realize that Cap is the leader of the Avengers! how can they put him into such a sorry looking costume : He looks like a poor excuse for a power ranger! :gah::gah:

You think with all the success that Iron Man, Thor, Hulk (in a way) and of course Captain America, it's obvious they're probably focusing on Iron Man and Hulk, which is fine, but how can they disgrace Cap like that! :slap

Last edited:

just got of a 12hrs shift nites and I start my day with that amazing extended tv spot. wow that was unreal.

I cant wait.

I'm kinda surprised people are going on so much about Cap's mask. It always looked like that in the comics as far as I remember. The costume from the first movie was fine, but this one looks more like proper Cap to me.

It doesn't surprise me. This is SSF after all, people have to have something to _____ about. :lol

This movie looks awesome! I still can't quite believe we're going to be watching an Avengers movie in a few months.

I can't believe that they kept it secret all this time that the ThunderCats are the mystery villains!!! :rotfl

AvengersThundercats.jpg

Last edited:

Wow the advert was worth the wait. More Hulk than I thought we would get shown and it looks great. Have seen this a buch of times now in my office and really pumped for the movie. Can't wait to get home so I can hear it with sound.
Not sure yet of weapon upgrades on Iron Man but notice that he has thrusters on the back of his armour as well.

Did we really just see a live action Avengers group shot ready for battle or are we all dreaming.

I'm on holiday next week, I will have to revisit IM1, IM2, TIH, Cap and Thor.

Avengers movie, wow.

Got Captain America in the mail Saturday. Going to continue there as I just finished IM 2.

You sir need help. :lol

Indeed.

Yep, I agree - helmet looks the same :shrug

I know, it looks the same. People just wouldn't be people if they didn't complain.

It doesn't surprise me. This is SSF after all, people have to have something to _____ about. :lol

That's exactly right. People can't just find the good and be happy. They gotta find something to gripe about.

Now, off to go watch the extended clip again. All night without it was no fun at all. :lecture

Saturday - Captain America
Sunday - Iron Man
Monday - Incredible Hulk
Tuesday - Iron Man 2
Wed - Thor
Thurs - in line for Avengers at midnight:impatient:

What a movie week that week will be for me:yess:

I'm going to be seeing this at the Drafthouse. I'll get tickets for Thursday, and then Saturday as well. I don't think I will be able to contain my excitement long enough to wait more than 2 days to see it again.

I NEVER get excited about a movie. Well, besides Harry Potter. But movies haven't been that big of a deal to me lately because I always end up being disappointed. But with Joss directing, and he being the one person in the world I want to meet most, and with there being a kick a s s female hero, I just, there are no words.

I'm going to be seeing this at the Drafthouse. I'll get tickets for Thursday, and then Saturday as well. I don't think I will be able to contain my excitement long enough to wait more than 2 days to see it again.

I NEVER get excited about a movie. Well, besides Harry Potter. But movies haven't been that big of a deal to me lately because I always end up being disappointed. But with Joss directing, and he being the one person in the world I want to meet most, and with there being a kick a s s female hero, I just, there are no words.

lucky lucky lucky

Back