The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

I would be totally satisfied if all we got from Hot Toys was the Hulk sinceI'm nearly content with my Marvel collection. But, I'll probably get Fury and Hawkeye if I'm impressed with his role in the film.

AvengersAliens.jpg

What da hell are you???

The music when the camera is circling them combined with the jet sound from IM landing and the cool alien type screech plus the deep bass thumps made for one bad ass scene!

Last edited:

I KNEW this thread would be on FIRE when I got off work :lol. I saw this somehow at the right moment on my lunch break. Did I see Iron Mans armor snapping on without the gantry, like in the comics???

What da hell are you???

Good Question!
Sounds like we can rule out Skrulls. Some are saying Annihilus and the Negative Zone, based on the aliens' look and the portal in the sky Iron Man is flying toward. I would think any reference to the Negative Zone is tied up at Fox with their FF rights, but I don't know for sure.
Atlantean could be. based on the giant flying sea monster thing but that doesn't explain the portal. I liked the Knights of Wundagore and the High Evolutionary theory but I don't think it's likely. It could have something to do with Thanos or its something invented just for this movie. I guess anyone's guesses are as good as mine.
If Marvel Studios does have the rights to the Negative Zone an Annihilation based Guardians of the Galaxy/Nova movie could be pretty killer.

Dude hulk is the damn man

Trailer gave me goosebumps. Im blown away.

I have an Army

We have a Hulk :)

We Have a Hulk,
We Have a Superman

We Have a Thor,
We Have a Wonder Woman

We Have a Captain America,
We Have a Batman

We Have a Hawkeye,
We Have a Green Arrow

We Have a Iron Man,
We have a Green Lantern/Cyborg

We Have a Black Widow,
We Have a Black Canary

Justice League!...........................2036...can't wait...:impatient::thud:

JLA_2_Full_Cover.jpg

Last edited:

Trailer gave me goosebumps. Im blown away.

I have an Army

We have a Hulk
:)

I was just getting ready to post that I loved that quote, but you beat me to it! :lol

Loved that trailer. It's probably the first one that I feel lived up to the hype of the movie itself. I hope Whedon delivers. :rock

Did we really just see a live action Avengers group shot ready for battle or are we all dreaming.

I'm on holiday next week, I will have to revisit IM1, IM2, TIH, Cap and Thor.

Avengers movie, wow.

Did we really just see a live action Avengers group shot ready for battle or are we all dreaming.

I'm on holiday next week, I will have to revisit IM1, IM2, TIH, Cap and Thor.

Avengers movie, wow.

Hulk should've turned around and killed his team, ending the movie. :nana:

Back