The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

Like trying to sell steak at a vegetarian convention.

Yeah because that is what is hurting my chances with Amber Heard.

tumblr_lf5sj1Ztp81qf8yek.gif

letmeloveyou-1.gif

Mike you've passed the first point about a Batman reboot tying into the new Superman as fact. Where've you heard this from then?

Jeff Robinov himself:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/29/justice-league-film-batman-reboot_n_842049.html

Now Synder has said that his stuff will be it's own thing and not exactly tie into the new Justice League film but that the universes would be shared. He also mentioned that JL would have it's own Superman separate from his but that was a while ago. The head of WB films wants them to share, it's a pretty good chance they will as Kevin Feige is who called that shot for Marvel.

Still think they should've had Ms Marvel instead of Black Widow.

She and hawkeye seem too underpowered on-screen to be playing in the leagues of Iron Man, Thor, Hulk and Cap

avprom.png

"Talk about 'the Wrong Stuff.'" :D

What bothers me most is the scale - Hemsworth and Thor are 6'3", Evans is 6" the Iron Man armor is supposed to be 6'6" or so. ScarJo is 5'4" and Renner is 5'10". But they all appear to be the same height here.

HT has enough disregard for scale without this as justification for it.:monkey2

Still think they should've had Ms Marvel instead of Black Widow.

She and hawkeye seem too underpowered on-screen to be playing in the leagues of Iron Man, Thor, Hulk and Cap

Read The Ultimates and you'll understand the choice :lecture

Still think they should've had Ms Marvel instead of Black Widow. She and hawkeye seem too underpowered on-screen to be playing in the leagues of Iron Man, Thor, Hulk and Cap

Well to play Devil's Advocate, Ms. Marvel is a muscle character. Having another superpowered muscle that can throw around cars or smash through buildings would take away from The Hulk.

Lets be honest. She's in it because Hollywood doesn't want to appear sexist by not letting a girl play, but they're smart enough to let a girl with big enough boobs play so guys can bone up between the pew pews and pow pows.

Lets be honest. She's in it because Hollywood doesn't want to appear sexist by not letting a girl play, but they're smart enough to let a girl with big enough boobs play so guys can bone up between the pew pews and pow pows.

Yep.

Plus I bet a lot of people would claim that Thor, Cap, Hulk, Iron Man and that other guy were ghey if it didn't have some wimmin in it.

Boobs are never a bad thing though, so who cares.

If you're gonna look for boobs in a film, Scarlett's are definitely up for the job.

1.jpeg

I dont even know how the chick with a little gun and the guy with a bow an arrow made it into the avengers?

I mean honestly, their probably going to spend half their time getting rescued by the REAL superheros in the movie.

Probably gonna go something like this:

Black widow: Im out of bullets

Hawkeye: Im out of arrows

RUNN!!

Chris

I dont even know how the chick with a little gun and the guy with a bow an arrow made it into the avengers?

I mean honestly, their probably going to spend half their time getting rescued by the REAL superheros in the movie.

Probably gonna go something like this:

Black widow: Im out of bullets

Hawkeye: Im out of arrows

RUNN!!

Chris

Well, they are pretty much the equivalent of Batman on the Justice League, Except Scarlett's Black Widow seems to be able to fight better than Bale's Batman.

EDIT: Just watched Black Widows fight scene on the Iron Man 2 digital Copy. Widow and Batman fight similar to each other in a way, but shes just a little more agile.

Last edited:

Hulk looks like he's got gas. :D

And how do you know he doesn't? Gas can be painful, you know. :lecture

Well to play Devil's Advocate, Ms. Marvel is a muscle character. Having another superpowered muscle that can throw around cars or smash through buildings would take away from The Hulk.

If you're gonna look for boobs in a film, Scarlett's are definitely up for the job.

1.jpeg

tumblr_lygrxhsdNr1r5j434.gif

I looked at the billing for The Avengers and ScarJo has third billing as of right now. Which means her role will be pretty big. YAY. Unless of course the billing changes closer to the release.

I'd assume it's more due to her having more star power than the people listed below her, regardless of role size.

(This is going off of not having seen the current billing order.)

I looked at the billing for The Avengers and ScarJo has third billing as of right now. Which means her role will be pretty big. YAY. Unless of course the billing changes closer to the release.

Does anyone know about stunts/doubles for BW/SJ?

She was third....was her left and right boob #1 and #2....

oh-yeah_koolaid.gif

I have to admit, after seeing the recent trailer this movie will be the tits!

"I have an army" "We have a Hulk"

:rock

Back