The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

I only liked her hair when she was the personal assistant, wasn't really feeling those curls.

I've always thought Scarlett looked lovely with short hair too. I think she pulls it off quite nicely.

The only actress off the top of my head that has the body for a "super hero" is Jessica Biel. Especially a couple of years ago.

I shall vote for Zoe Bell :) Loved her in Death Proof!

ZoeBell_Mayer_15227340.jpg

I only liked her hair when she was the personal assistant, wasn't really feeling those curls.

I've always thought Scarlett looked lovely with short hair too. I think she pulls it off quite nicely.

Sure, but you like Padme's curls, I see how it goes. :lol

Sure, but you like Padme's curls, I see how it goes. :lol

:1-1:

Natalie is in a different league though. She's the only actress I can think of who looks gorgeous with any kind of hair style (or none at all!) :lol ;)

:1-1:

Natalie is in a different league though. She's the only actress I can think of who looks gorgeous with any kind of hair style (or none at all!) :lol ;)

Tru dat :lecture

You know what I like?

Dominos Pizza :yess:

:yess::yess::yess:

I wish Avengers, Spidey and TDKR were all opening on the same day :lol

Can you imagine?

I think all of us would just simultaneously combust :panic:

This is what's wrong with the world.
She looks AMAZING!

How so? Its not like I've got double standard or anything. Chris Evans is much buffer than I am but I'm not offended that people are saying the new Cap suit makes him look wimpy. Because it does! :lol

They just didn't pick very flattering suits for Cap and BW. She looked great in IM2 but that was 2010. Kate Beckinsale is apparently the only one who can rock that look for 10 years strong. Too bad she ruined it for everyone else. :lol

I agree. I asked my wife if she still thinks Hemsworth looks hot with even longer hair in Avengers and she said, "um, does Natalie Portman look less beautiful to you with a giant belly in ROTS?" :lol

Less talk, more pictures of ScarJo running.

she said, "um, does Natalie Portman look less beautiful to you with a giant belly in ROTS?" :lol

Beautiful no, but I wouldn't hit it. If there is already another man's bun in the oven I don't feel the need to butter it. If it were my bun, that's a different story.

I think a red belt and chin strap would help out caps costume greatly... Either way - who would have ever thought that we would see something like this?

Marvel Studios is a game changer...

Only a game changer if it's good. We are all with nerd boners for the trailer but I remember that The Phantom Menace trailers before it came out caused the same reaction and we saw how that worked out. Cautiously optimistic over here but I'll definitely be there opening day.

Back