The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

I love me too dude, thanks! :1-1:

Finally, I've made a worthwhile contribution to the Marvel freaks here :lol

It hasn't even settled in what I just watched :panic:

MIKEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Help us make sense of it all, it's too much for my geek brain to even process! :panic:

Last edited:

Looks like my thread was moved from the Marvel section. Hope everyone still finds it easily enough!

All you can come up with is Interesting! :slap

Josh!!!!! :lol

He needs a second wind after watching it :lecture

I'm guessing an official release of the trailer will appear during/following Comic-Con. The Cap movie wraps up the Marvel movies this year so it would be a good time to show the trailer.

All you can come up with is Interesting! :slap

Josh!!!!! :lol

The trailer was cool looking. I need to see things a bit more clear to really get pumped, but seeing Thor minus sleeves sucks to be honest. Hoping this is just Thor kicking it look. :lol

*Downloaded. :lol

Interesting. The Mark in this has the triangular Arc plate which goes against the released art. Thor is sleeveless but in the last shot he has the cape. The Cap original suit display looks awesome, I want that.

Thor looks awesome! Woooo. Can't wait to see some actual dialogue between the big 3.

Lol the youtube comments are funny as well.

Back