The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

I think it is "Nice Swing" as well although some people on other sites are saying he is saying "Nice Wig"

I think it is "Nice Swing" as well although some people on other sites are saying he is saying "Nice Wig"

I wonder why Marvel decided on having Thor throwing his hammer for the last shot of the trailer instead of IM shooting his repulsor, I really expected RDJ/IM to be in the last frame, or at least all of them together vs just Thor alone.

Probably means absolutely nothing :lol

There really is a-lot going on in that trailer.

I'm actually surprised it wasn't Ruffalo breathing heavy, then the Hulk screaming after it goes black or something

I'm actually surprised it wasn't Ruffalo breathing heavy, then the Hulk screaming after it goes black or something

That would've also been cool but I think they have bigger fish to fry than just the Hulk.

Where the Hulk fits within the movie is a mystery though, can't really even trust the ultimates story line although that would be my guess.

That would've also been cool but I think they have bigger fish to fry than just the Hulk.

Where the Hulk fits within the movie is a mystery though, can't really even trust the ultimates story line although that would be my guess.

Well I'm sure Freddy Prinze Jr's schedule is pretty open.

The original Avengers origin dealt with them banding together to fight Hulk, and that was a key part of the first Ultimates storyline, as well, so I figure that's at least gonna be a part of this movie, if not the ultimate threat (which it probably won't be what with Cosmic Cube, rumors of a certain alien race making an appearance, etc.).

The original Avengers origin dealt with them banding together to fight Hulk, and that was a key part of the first Ultimates storyline, as well, so I figure that's at least gonna be a part of this movie, if not the ultimate threat (which it probably won't be what with Cosmic Cube, rumors of a certain alien race making an appearance, etc.).

You're probably right.

Don't forget that they're also going to take on the Green Lantern Corp, Venom and Bane.

Going to be a packed movie no doubt.

So this is what feeling like one of the negative Nancies feels like. :lol

Take that everyone who thinks I like everything. :nana: :lol

I feel like Bizarro Josh in this thread. :lol

Wow totally missed this thread, I failed :(

Anyway, thought I'd share this with you folks if you haven't seen it yet :D

tumblr_loi34iI3eO1qzozj1.jpg

avengers teaser is here!

dont know if somebody has already posted this, in any case this is worth repeating:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMRctX7fZe4&"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Back