The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

Here's Bucky from that version:

mashradar.jpg

Only got Fury, Hulk, and Widow SDCC posters. So if anyone has an extra of the rest (Thor, IM, Hawkeye, Cap), please keep me in mind. The Marvel booth was a madhouse this year! And those posters were too few and far inbetween and lasted only mere minutes before being all snatched up :(

The Avengers Hulk looks to be the best Hulk ever put on a screen...rock

Love this Kirbyesk Hulk design they went with.

But wasn't the Hulk from The Incredible Hulk the official Avengers version since these movies are connected. :dunno

Oh well, I guess Marvel just wants to forget everything Norton related.

Love this Kirbyesk Hulk design they went with.

But wasn't the Hulk from The Incredible Hulk the official Avengers version since these movies are connected. :dunno

Oh well, I guess Marvel just wants to forget everything Norton related.

Well seeing as Bruce Banner looks different you might as well change Hulk too. To be honest I did not think the CGI Hulk in the last film looked as good as Ang Lee's, so an improvement was much needed.

i hope they do a sequel to the incredible hulk.... since they left it open for the leader.. maybe even have the red hulk.. too bad norton is such an a-hole and control freak.. hence him being dropped as bruce banner

Yes people hate the movie, but the Hulk in that still looks better.
Leterrier's Hulk looks so CGI it's distracting. ILM > The people who created CGI Scooby Doo

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I actually enjoyed both Hulks from the 2 movies, they each had their strengths and weaknesses, but if I had to choose which I prefer it would be from TIH.

In TIH, he looked awesome standing out in the open field and I loved his muscle definition and striations but i'll admit that he and Abomination turned into a bad CGI orgy for the end battle.

Scooooby Scooooby Doooooo!!!!

Well seeing as Bruce Banner looks different you might as well change Hulk too. To be honest I did not think the CGI Hulk in the last film looked as good as Ang Lee's, so an improvement was much needed.

i thought the cgi hulk in the last movie was great...until the final battle. it looked so realistic up until that, but in that battle he and the abomination just looked like cartoons imo.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I actually enjoyed both Hulks from the 2 movies, they each had their strengths and weaknesses, but if I had to choose which I prefer it would be from TIH.

In TIH, he looked awesome standing out in the open field and I loved his muscle definition and striations but i'll admit that he and Abomination turned into a bad CGI orgy for the end battle.

i thought the cgi hulk in the last movie was great...until the final battle. it looked so realistic up until that, but in that battle he and the abomination just looked like cartoons imo.

:thud::thud::thud::yess:
:clap

Back