The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their whole budget wouldn’t even be enough to cover just one 70mm frame being printed lol

Speaking of which their new horror movie just started making the festival rounds and initial word is promising looking like another creepy movie by them folks.

61A865C6-11E0-490D-8D5E-AE29663813A8.jpg. Harmy empire strikes back on the new tv

Clean up those wires you slob....

Geez

;)

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I am working on the wires sir. I am going to install a wall outlet behind the tv so everything will be hidden. I hate the cluttered look too. :hi5:

Khev I agree with the look of the fat sabers. Looked better as flowing energy and seemed like it was more organic when they were swung around.

JYE you never stop being entertaining. You need these versions to watch. I love them. Ask Khev and maybe Wor-Gar. They look great on a big screen.

I was disappointed that Russell didn't last longer in the movie too. The outdoor scenes looked great but no need for the film stock other than bragging rights as Sam Jackson's into on the bluray.

Not only did he waste 70mm film stock on a single room cabin but then he couldn't even show it in his preferred large format venues due to TFA's $900 million domestic run, lol.

Yup you had to go to his personal theater to get the full monty experience that movie bombed thanks to Disney mafia tactics lol

Last edited:
Not only did he waste 70mm film stock on a single room cabin but then he couldn't even show it in his preferred large format venues due to TFA's $900 million domestic run, lol.
Movie would have had one decent week at best. TFA just put it ot of its misery, quick and clean.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Looked into that LG 4K 86"... but seems like there's some backlight issues and other things. Crushed my dream.

the 75" lg I got Wor-gar is awesome. I haven't noticed any issues with backlighting but it is a super uhd set. Really happy with it. Raiders and Empire look great and Guadiand of the galaxy really pop with all of the color. I know it about a foot smaller but would you really notice at that scale?

ALL edge lit tv’s have backlighting issues it’s inherent to the technology.

The trade off is actually not that bad once you get to 75 and above because what you lose in picture uniformity you make up with the immersion that comes with a screen size that big plus the thinness you need at that size (that came out wrong lol).

86” would truly offer a cinematic experience in a home environment regardless of backlighting issues.

I have an 80 edge lit in my bedroom lol.

Last edited:
the 75" lg I got Wor-gar is awesome. I haven't noticed any issues with backlighting but it is a super uhd set. Really happy with it. Raiders and Empire look great and Guadiand of the galaxy really pop with all of the color. I know it about a foot smaller but would you really notice at that scale?

giphy.gif

Back