The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FiAE.gif

Love all the TV chat, but getting back on track:

Coming out tomorrow:

6309052_sa.jpg;maxHeight=600;maxWidth=600

Other announced Best Buy SteelBooks:

6323397_sa.jpg;maxHeight=600;maxWidth=600

6320366_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

Target's Exclusive Glass SteelBook...with Alex Ross art:

GUEST_13bc1a0c-82ed-4cd1-9e68-cfe0d7fe3b89

Where I can I get Digis. I tend to enjoy the books more than the bland steelbooks. Flat. No embossing. No original or different art.

Batman Anthology (Burton/Schumacher films) is all but confirmed for a 4K set later this year to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Batman 89.

Alien: 40th Anniversary Edition 4K is expected to hit on 4/2.

Batman Anthology (Burton/Schumacher films) is all but confirmed for a 4K set later this year to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Batman 89.

Alien: 40th Anniversary Edition 4K is expected to hit on 4/2.
40 years!? Shut your mouth!

Damn. I'm getting old.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I was 17.
Waited in line to get buy tickets.
Waited in line to get in the theater.
Waited in line to get popcorn.
Waited in line to get inside and sit in the best seat I can grab.

Oh the good old days.

I was 17.
Waited in line to get buy tickets.
Waited in line to get in the theater.
Waited in line to get popcorn.
Waited in line to get inside and sit in the best seat I can grab.

Oh the good old days.
It doesn't make sense to me, but I miss the experience before you could purchase and choose your seats ahead of time.

May be partly because it takes out any chance of spontaneity.

One thing I don't like about having to pick your seats in advance is losing the opportunity to walk into a half full auditorium, scan the crowd and choose empty seats away from talkative teens, couples with small children, etc. It's nice to not have to get there early and stand in line but it sucks having it be a total crapshoot as to who you sit by.

One thing I don't like about having to pick your seats in advance is losing the opportunity to walk into a half full auditorium, scan the crowd and choose empty seats away from talkative teens, couples with small children, etc. It's nice to not have to get there early and stand in line but it sucks having it be a total crapshoot as to who you sit by.
There's that too. There have been many times I wanted to switch seats away from a annoying neighbor.

I'm sorry Khev. I promise to be quiet and use deodorant next time. I will also leave my kids at home. Actually your right. You never know what will be waiting in the next seat. I do still like it better than waiting in line and being tp close the screen or in the A-Dev seat.

Back