The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question about the LOST: The Complete Series on blueray...

Does it include the "enhanced" episodes with the pop ups?

So far I can only see Play.com selling it

Figures. And those buttholes won't ship outside the UK, atleast not for this or the Predators steelbook :gah:

EDIT: Looks like i can order from them. You just have to change the currency :slap

Last edited:
Only a 1000 of these being made in the UK, but at £90 it's a pass for me
Avatar%20exclusive%20collectors%20edition%20Blu-ray%20box%20set-thumb-482x444.jpg

Most certainly be getting this :)

Do you have the link to this Dino?

Figures. And those buttholes won't ship outside the UK, atleast not for this or the Predators steelbook :gah:

EDIT: Looks like i can order from them. You just have to change the currency :slap

Let me know how you get on, if you have any problems i would gladly order it for you and ship it to you :wink1:

Perhaps the extra 16 minutes will make Avatar worth a second watch...but I'm doubting it.

And what the hell is up with the 'family friendly audio'? Good God...

Anybody getting Beauty and The Beast today? It's waiting for me in the mail when I get home. :)

I had pre-ordered mine at Best Buy and got the steelbook. Picked it up today and got the pre-order steelbook for Toy Story 3. The only had a couple left.

Is the coupon an actual coupon, or is it a rebate? I got screwed on the Snow White rebate. Must've gotten "lost in the mail" or something. :mad:

Back