"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice!! Les and I were just having a conversation about that quote, trying to work it in under our avatars or something...

"This board needs a better class of collector..."

:lol

lol :lol

i love it, maul!

anyone find the black suited goon? mine are both dark/navy blue.

I'm thinking there isn't a Black one. I thought the suit WERE black until today when I put them in sunlight. Just a Dark Blue in inside lighting.

And Maulfan, awesome as always. I can't wait to see everyone's repaints of that figure. :D

I'm thinking there isn't a Black one. I thought the suit WERE black until today when I put them in sunlight. Just a Dark Blue in inside lighting.

And Maulfan, awesome as always. I can't wait to see everyone's repaints of that figure. :D

I'm pumped to make a Goon figure now... should be easier to reproduce than the Joker. :D

I'm pumped to make a Goon figure now... should be easier to reproduce than the Joker. :D

I'd love a Goon figure. Or at least some mask/heads. The clothes shouldn't be too hard to get, only the tie and gloves maybe? For the Goon that Mattel made anyway. I haven't seen any good enough pics of the others to judge their clothing.

The next item on my list is variant Batman. I'm hoping it will be easier to find as it gets closer to premiere day.

Wow, Heath is soooo good as the Joker! And I love how it looks like Harvey Dent is going to be a pretty big character too! I'm glad that they're setting up Two-Face first as a good guy before they make him a villain in the next movie. Chris Nolan is the best thing to ever happen to Batman!

Face structure is too smooth and round. Ledger has VERY defined features, especially the cheeks, brows, and chin.

I have to agree with you there...but from the numerous times I've watched the trailer, his face is appearing more and more rounded to me. It may just be me constantly seeing the same thing, that my perception has changed since my attention is focused on smaller details. Overall the head isn't that bad, I just wish that his white makeup would be a bit more washed/faded and he needs a tad bit more black around his eyes.

The thing isn't released until August....as we've seen with Hot Toys past, they have been known to change things from solicit to sale and sometimes for the better......I still think this isn't the final look collectors will be getting.

Interesting you guys analyzing Ledger's face. I think the white pasty makeup and very dark contrasts with the black and red, totally changes the more chiseled effect of his real face. Plus the mouth scarring is no doubt prosthetics, which does serve to round his face some. Where it's located at any rate.

Added: that bust is too round in the lower half though. And the smile is all wrong.

The next item on my list is variant Batman. I'm hoping it will be easier to find as it gets closer to premiere day.

Well, I just got my order from Toysrus.com and they filled my Batman order with the varient Batman head. Now I just have to find the regular Batman.

Repainted MM Joker. It's not bad for a $10 toy, and it'll appease me until HT comes along, but man I can't wait for those.

JOKERA.jpg

JOKERB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back