"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why they just didn't go with hard plastic masks with straps on the back for the Goon masks like in the movie? THEY ARE WEARING MASKS, WHY CHANGE THEM? It would be really cool to see a whole gang of Goons and a good Joker costume.

The Scarcrow mask doesn't look too bad though. I'd be nice to see some Two-Face make-up though. I have a feeling the Joker will be over done to death this year. Its too bad too because it would be a fun costume.

This year I will probably go as the Joker or Two Face. Wish I had longer hair though. :D

I'm sure a MILLION people will be doing it though, sadly.

There were 3-4 pretty good Ledger Jokers at MegaCon back in early March. It's already started.

It's the next Jack Sparrow/Sweeney Todd. Everyone will want to do it.

And of course, some lame 501ster will do a Joker-Trooper. :rolleyes:

I think I would be better suited to Two Face, have the nerve damage on that side already anyway. :lol

And I'm sure the makeup would be a blast to tackle. :D

You HAVE to go as Two Face Josh. Do it up.

:devil I think it's a certainty. I wish my theater would let me do it just to promote Batman this summer... but they probably won't. I know they sometimes do it, I already let them know I had an Indy costume I could put to good use.. :lol

But for Halloween, it's a given. I already have some suit fodder to use. And the face, I could do a nice mix of traditional paint and prosthetics to make it really look gruesome. :D

:devil I think it's a certainty. I wish my theater would let me do it just to promote Batman this summer... but they probably won't. I know they sometimes do it, I already let them know I had an Indy costume I could put to good use.. :lol

But for Halloween, it's a given. I already have some suit fodder to use. And the face, I could do a nice mix of traditional paint and prosthetics to make it really look gruesome. :D

Just and FYI, Savers (a used thrift store) has 99 cent Mondays. On Mondays they will chose a colored tag (all of the clothing have a different color bar at the bottom) and EVERYTHING with that color is only 99 cents! I've starting picking up a few suit I could possibly use for a Two-face and other costumes that way. I don't know if you have one near you, but it is a price that can't be beat.

You ought to throw together a Joker costume. See if they would let you dress up as that! You could show them a sample of your painting skills ;)

Dude, if I could dress up as Joker for work this summer... I would probably scare the mess out of everyone. I would sit on a bench and nervously twittle my fingers and stalk the halls.. :lol

Dude, if I could dress up as Joker for work this summer... I would probably scare the mess out of everyone. I would sit on a bench and nervously twittle my fingers and stalk the halls.. :lol

lol. I have similar aspirations. I doubt I could do it in an office setting, though.

Thanks, Mike. The goon masks will be mine. I just wish they were more screen-accurate.

Same here...I think its V for Vendetta all over again, I only wished they would sell the masks in higher and more durable material rather than having them in plastic (which I'm assuming they are made out of).

Here is my latest Joker, just finished tonight... getting closer to completing the whole 13 figure line... :google

DSCN4318.jpg

"It's simple...kill the Batman."

Great work Josh :rock

This year I will probably go as the Joker or Two Face. Wish I had longer hair though.

...if I was into Halloween I could probably dirty up my hair to look about right :rotfl

2005_0529_093944aa.jpg

(not that my hair is blond anymore... more my natural greyish brown... and its a bit shorter... this WAS taken a few years ago, lol... but still)

Thanks Sean! It's certainly getting closer to looking like Heath.

And Darren, dude... I think you could pull it off if you wanted to. Would be pretty cool to see. :rock

...if I was into Halloween I could probably dirty up my hair to look about right :rotfl

2005_0529_093944aa.jpg

(not that my hair is blond anymore... more my natural greyish brown... and its a bit shorter... this WAS taken a few years ago, lol... but still)

image.jpg

Is anyone else watching the prices on the Masterpiece Joker figure? Some on ebay have gone for over $45??!?!

WTF???? Its not like these are rare and there is still 2 months till the movie comes out.

Is anyone else watching the prices on the Masterpiece Joker figure? Some on ebay have gone for over $45??!?!

WTF???? Its not like these are rare and there is still 2 months till the movie comes out.

I could have bought 4-5 of them at Wal-Mart the past 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back