"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, today is the Real big day! Going out to get another Joker for Les to paint for me and probably a second Goon. Can't ever have too many Goons.

I hear ya, my Wal-Mart is supposed to have these. At the minimum, I hope they just have one Joker and one Batman from MM, that's all I'm asking, if they have chase Batman or 2 Jokers so I can repaint one great, but I just want at least 1 each and not waste a trip again.

Thanks for the heads up on the soundtrack. The trailer music makes me even more pumped up for this movie, and you can never go wrong with music composed by Hans Zimmer

I hear ya, my Wal-Mart is supposed to have these. At the minimum, I hope they just have one Joker and one Batman from MM, that's all I'm asking, if they have chase Batman or 2 Jokers so I can repaint one great, but I just want at least 1 each and not waste a trip again.

Same here, I'm going to do another run later today and I will be pissed if they don't at least have ONE of them. :monkey4

Same here, I'm going to do another run later today and I will be pissed if they don't at least have ONE of them. :monkey4

Still no Jokers? Let me know bro! If I see any more....good luck all!
Josh, you drive a lot of circuits your way, are there no more Walmarts and Targets you can check out? Between Ocala and Gainesville? I bet GV is gone though, too many college kids....good luck bro!

Still no Jokers? Let me know bro! If I see any more....good luck all!
Josh, you drive a lot of circuits your way, are there no more Walmarts and Targets you can check out? Between Ocala and Gainesville? I bet GV is gone though, too many college kids....good luck bro!

Thanks man. Yeah, it is tough around here. Lots of college kids in both towns. GV is a LONG drive too, don't know if I want to waste the gas for a trip that I'm sure will turn up uneventful.

Worst part was, last week I had only $5 in my pocket... went to TRU and they had TWO Joker figures. I just couldn't buy them. :monkey2

So I scrounged up some change to get myself enough cash, went back... and they were gone. And now I can't find them anywhere. :lol

At least yesterday was a nice pick me up... got to see Iron Man for free. Perks!!!

Finally score the MM figures :rock Got me a Batman and 2 Jokers, going to take a brush to one tonight. The factory paint's not bad, but I have my opinion on what Joker's summarized look from TDK should be and I want to try and make the figure look that way. No chase Batman but oh well, not the end of the world. Oddly, they had only the MM figures for regular figures, none of the cartoony ones out yet. So excited, my summer movie figure hunt is complete, for now, until new stuff comes out like HT and more MM figures, bring on Two-Face.

I didn't find them at Target, but I did at Wal-Mart.

Oddly, TWO new Variants! NOT the Batman one, but ones to the Joker and Goon. Nothing different about the Joker, except his card is now on a thicker cardstock and the copyrights have been made smaller and put on the bottom of the card in a font that makes them hard to see! Looks and feels much better than the first round's.

The second variant was to the Goon. My first Goon doesn't have his "Texas" tie painted at all (sorry, I don't know what else to call it). But this one has the medallion painted silver! Looks much better. I'll try to get pics up later.

And if anyone does need help, I should be able to go back and (hopefully get them). Just cost plus shipping (Wal-Mart's $12 price though :( ).

Last edited:
You still looking for the one with the plus signs on the eyes?

I can find them all around me, but I just can't afford (or want to) buy 5 Goons. Two is good enough for me.

But yeah, I'm looking for three of them still. The two with the hair, and the one with the blue plus signs. I have the Joker's and the Goon figure's mask.

What are the purpose of the masks, BTW? Are they just for collecting/display or will the be used for/with something else?

What are the purpose of the masks, BTW? Are they just for collecting/display or will the be used for/with something else?

Yeah just for display I guess. Would have been awesome if they were just slightly smaller so they would be 1:6 scale. But all of the masks together seem kinda creepy to me. The lady at the check out those the Goon was really creepy, but loved the Heath Joker :lol

I'm just going to get all of them and tack them on my TDK bulletin board. More flair.

I think my checkout lady probably was baffled by me or thought I was shady when I threw 2 Batmans and 3 jokers on the counter :lol

I've learned to stop carring what the checkers think. I haven't ever stopped buying toys since I was a kid. Some things like Star Wars gets no looks, but somethings like superhero stuff will sometimes. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back