"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you supposed to say in the email? I can't believe how something as small as the Joker cards have been taunting me since I first saw people showing theirs off.

What are you supposed to say in the email? I can't believe how something as small as the Joker cards have been taunting me since I first saw people showing theirs off.

Most of them, anything. But the one they have listed on Garcetti's site doesn't work. :banghead

Scuba! WE! NEED! ANSWERS!

Scuba! WE! NEED! ANSWERS!

Haha, looks like I'm not the only one that desperately wants these cards. :monkey5 Eh, I have to go out now for like 7 hours, hope it isn't on some time limit because I will seriously smash my head against the wall.

Sorry guys! Someone I am working with sent them to me for helping him out with getting scans of some of the cards. It was a wonderful "joke" and had me super confused until I got his email. It looked so authentic, but I asked "why would Garcetti send this?" I was THIS close to registering and posting it on SHH.

I'm sorry!

I am happy to get my hands on some viral cards, though!

Backs -

2732814209242840980ei1.jpg

:lol he had me fooled too. They looks amazing though! Are they pixelated?
Either way, they looks pretty authentic from those shots.

Sorry guys! Someone I am working with sent them to me for helping him out with getting scans of some of the cards. It was a wonderful "joke" and had me super confused until I got his email. It looked so authentic, but I asked "why would Garcetti send this?" I was THIS close to registering and posting it on SHH.

I'm sorry!

I am happy to get my hands on some viral cards, though!

Backs -

2732814209242840980ei1.jpg

I can hook both of you up. Give me some time, and I'll see what I can do.

They are about a billion times better than the cards I made from my little home printer. :lol

They are about a billion times better than the cards I made from my little home printer. :lol

Right when I put in a reply you already posted. If you could, that would be really cool of you! :rock

Then tell your friend I love him. Forget about that other thing I said about him. :lol

But I think it would be hilarious if the three of us worked together and got the SHH boards in a frenzy over nothing! :lol A very Joker-esque joke to pull!

Then tell your friend I love him. Forget about that other thing I said about him. :lol

But I think it would be hilarious if the three of us worked together and got the SHH boards in a frenzy over nothing! :lol A very Joker-esque joke to pull!

lol. That would be HILARIOUS. Especially if it made is way to the ARG Wiki.

Let me tell you, the package was SO authentic, and the evidence bag is the EXACT same one from the virals.

:lol funny, but quite cruel to all the people that were like me and you when scuba first posted it.

Not to change the subject or anything, but did someone else notice in the trailer when the Mercedes blew up a bunch of Joker cards came flyingout?

Oh man, scuba!

I'm really interested in some, too. I think my brother would be, too. He'd be way jealous. :D

If you could hook me or both of us up we'd be grateful.

I like the look of the Scarecrow. I was hoping he'd be in his straight jacket. Spices up the shelf.

MaulFan, the reason I hope the next wave is better is because the plastic in Mattel's DC Superheroes and Universe Classics is a lot more thick and tougher and you can feel it in the weight of the figures. The plastic on the MMs is very soft in some areas, hollow and brittle in others. The flimsy female figures even feel safer to mess with than these. They're just cheap in plastic quality compared to the DCSH/UC figures.

Not to change the subject or anything, but did someone else notice in the trailer when the Mercedes blew up a bunch of Joker cards came flyingout?

I saw this, as well. There are actually a couple different cars that meet a similar fate, if you watch very closely.

Suddenly Scuba's friend has become quite popular! :lol

:lol I've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

If you guys want some NOW, I can set you up with a fellow RPF member (Paul). He is charging $30 shipped for a set of 20 (less than $2 per card). I have some of his, and they are fantastic. Gloss shine and authentic backs. He is a great guy, and a fellow TDK fan.

Pics of a similar set I got from him -

cards1ig0.jpg

cards2dt4.jpg

COLORFULNESSSS!!!

cards3vr6.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back