"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK YOU scubasteve for that post. That pic you put in your message is awesome! :rock:rock

There were several new hi-res pics released for media use, today. Check SHH.

Here is a gallery of them - https://multipleverses.com/newcopper/thumbnails.php?album=879&page=2

This one is epic -

dk04696og3.jpg

I was just about to post this pic. For some reason it is very creepy. Plus, he has very little black around his eyes - possibly a source for many toy company's light grey shading?

Well I'm still jealous you got to see some filming!

That was you right? :eek:

Filming schmilming, bah. I only got to see them film the opening sequence, some Tumbler/Joker 18 wheeler crap, Gotham National Bank stuff, memorial service for a certain character, and randomly stalked the parked lamborghini when they weren't filming. :cool:

Filming schmilming, bah. I only got to see them film the opening sequence, some Tumbler/Joker 18 wheeler masterpiece, Gotham National Bank stuff, memorial service for a certain character, and randomly stalked the parked lamborghini when they weren't filming. :cool:

Fixed. :)

GREAT pics!! And great reference on that gun, something about the newest trailer made me think it was NOT a Thompson as previously thought. Time to upgrade the Joker figs. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back