"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! Gotcha down, Josh!

2477015014041dcd2c17kz2.jpg

I'm definitely down for an entire set, they look amazing! (are they the same ones that you received with a evidence bag?)

Thanks scubasteve! :rock

No, the cards I received are from someone else.

The ones from Paul are slightly different, and are VERY nice. I believe he is doing evidence bags, as well...?

IJ, RPF name is "paulv70," if I remember correctly.

Many thanks again to you scuba :chew

In the meantime, I just threw this figure together in about 6 hours or so, thats why the paint and sculpt isn't the best - but still acceptable by my standards. Also, I don't know how to add real hair so I settled with having it sculpted (the paint on the hair doesn't run onto his mask, just the angle :lol)Other than that, I'm going to finish working on his real "tie" (I'm not sure what the one this Goon wears is called) and I should be pretty completed by then.

I do have one question for you guys, does this Goon have a bandaid on his mask?

Anyways, here is a photo for you guys, Comments and Critiques are more than welcomed

DSC_0034.jpg

Very NICE! Not bad for a quickie especially.

That's what she said :lol I couldn't resist, been a long work week and my brain is fried haha.

Great customs, I'd almost swear they were from HT looking at them. Anyone else think of HEAT or Point Break when you look at the Joker's goons?

Lol. Its our own Secret Invasion....who is who they really are? Who can you trust? :lol

Excellent Customs.

DAMN DA! That is awesome, it's like you transfered one of your 6th scale heads onto him.

Thanks for the comments guys, really appreciate it! :rock:rock

I think thats the thing MaulFan, whenever I saw Heat I was totally captivated by robbery when they had masks on...since then whenever I see something similar it just screams at me "custom".

Josh really did a great job on it! I can't wait to see it in person! Absolutely amazing how he was able to transfer ALL of his 1:6 details into that 1:12 figure!

:rock

I freaken love how the mattel figure kinda slouches and has a hunch on his shoulders like how heath does it? I freaken love that part about heath's joker.

BTW, what picture is that in your sig steve?

Last edited:
For sure. It's an M76. I've tried to find an airsoft version, but the cheapest one I've found, so far, is over $300. Almost $400 with shipping. Ugh... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back