"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The transition between the scene in which Batman is diving/gliding downwards to the scene where he lands was cool. Thanks for the link, scubasteve.

Anyone know if more Joker figures are coming, or am I SOL on wanting one of these?

The Bats and Thug are great, I never thought I'd want a smaller scale figure again, but just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!

17492-large.jpg

Here all all my card types that I've collected, so far (with a couple variants). Needless to say, I'm done with Joker cards for awhile. It's become an addiction.

2760513339342928800zw4.jpg

Why stop, you are so close to the end. You're almost to 52. I'm sure there are a few more than 52, but not many more. Get them all!!

Sick collection, how much!!!!!:D

There are definitely more out there that I'm missing. Not many, but they ARE out there. I'd say it's close to 52 floating around out there (more if you count variants).

Thats a great collection Scuba. I'm too lazy to make my own, so I'll just wait for the set that comes with the Two-face coin.

Yup. Props. Two-Face coin with a bunch of Joker cards. And Joker card in evidence bag with Jim Gordon badge. No photos.

Don't really know where this should go - and I don't think anyone else has posted them up yet.

Head Knockers from NECA I believe:

BatmanHeadknocker.jpg

JokerHeadknocker.jpg

I think they look awesome for caricature-styled Bobble Heads!

Last edited:
Don't really know where this should go - and I don't think anyone else has posted them up yet.

Head Knockers from NECA I believe:

BatmanHeadknocker.jpg

JokerHeadknocker.jpg

I think they look awesome for caricature-styled Bobble Heads!

The sculpts and paint on those are damn nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back