"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're actually going to print that fugly Batman cover? His nose is weird lookin'. Everyone's gonna go after that Joker cover anyway.

They're actually going to print that fugly Batman cover? His nose is weird lookin'. Everyone's gonna go after that Joker cover anyway.

But have you checked out the contents? Browse the mags on the Empire site, you'll see that the Joker issue received the "Joker editing".

I love the Joker cam! :lol Basically just the teaser trailer fleshed out with footage and the third trailer. Still cool though.

Hype whore ;P

:rotfl

Yeah, I am, I must confess. And so is everyone on the Film set including Bale.

Seriously, I can't wait to stop talking about this and see the damn thing.

Last edited:
I don't think the hype is uncalled for.

Me neither, not if you're a fan of the genre or Nolan's work with Batman. I'm getting pulled in by the marketing because every little bit promises this movie to deliver everything I could want in it or a movie in general and it's like a diamond in the rough to find that nowadays. This is the first movie in a long besides RAMBO that has had me very excited at the promise of a film that engages me on every emotional level it could from sympathy to concern to empathy, I think this movie is going to touch upon everything between performances, visuals and score.

I don't think the hype is uncalled for.

Ah... yeah, just slightly. Thanks.

Heath certainly doesn't need any hype from me. :lol Everyone in THIS Town is already super hyped up. He IS this Film and will always be remembered as such.

Oh, speaking of me hyping Heath, just to be fair, this is what I said nearly 2 years ago on this thread. Just keeping it real Guys.

Posted 7.31.06 (Page 1 of this thread)

There'll be one of those too Batty! This was posted literally a couple minutes after it appeared in the trades so SSF would get it fresh off the wire!

I know W-G, but Heath can pull it off, my only reservation was with his gravely voice and how it may come off. I assume the Studio and Chris did a bunch of screen tests with the kind of Joker character they wanted to portray before committing and were happy.

Let's face it that dude can act. Glover was tested I know but he lacks depth.. it was Nolan's decision and he was pitch perfect with casting "Begins" except for Holmes and who knew how she got that gig, prolly politics so I'm confident Nolan and Goyer are happy...

And that ain't Hype...

Last edited:
This just arrived over the weekend, and I wasted no time in getting it framed and on my wall!!! Found the auction with a minute to go, lost the auction, but then received a 2nd Chance offer on it. After shipping, it came to just under $40, and the frame was $20 at Wal-Mart...but I just HAD TO HAVE THIS POSTER!!!

Now I need to buy the original teaser (bloody Bat logo on the white brick wall) and maybe the International Teaser with Joker's back to the "camera"

Obviously, the Mattel figures are merely placeholders for my HT orders. :)

And if anyone's interested, here is the seller's link (looks like they have sold a TON of TDK posters): https://myworld.ebay.com/1movieposterlover

They shipped Priority very quickly, and it arrived well protected and in PERFECT condition.

TDKposter01.jpg

TDKposter02.jpg

I just got the pod poster, the one where you're looking up at the pod breaking out of the building! I love that one. But your's looks GREAT Sithlord! I may get one of those also. I'll post a pic of my new one soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back