"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The soundtrack is gonna be a must-buy for me.

Does anyone know where I can get a higher-res version of this pic:

the_dark_knight_bale.jpg

Sucks you can't get one from work.:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Yeah, tell me about it. You have to earn "Regal Bucks" for outstanding work, but as an Usher.. I don't translate to any sales... so that means breaking my back in FRONT of a manager to earn any. So far I have only 1, I need 6 to get a poster. :banghead

I've heard of people in Box Office or Concession earning 5 RB's a day, just having great sales or getting people to donate to Stars of Hope. :(

It's a stupid system, really takes all the fun out of being a theater employee. I just want some damn posters, is that too much to ask? :lol

Had no problem getting this poster (gave away a couple to some friends). This is the international version (no release date on the underside). :D

dsc06676copytn8.jpg

Still need to order the double sided for my light box display …this is a single sided version. :rolleyes:

I build this cardboard display at work yesterday …four ours of hard work, but look’s cool. :cool:

dsc06574copykv7.jpg

To bad it's coming from Norway or I'd take it. I'm sure the shipping is a beast!! Hell, just take that picture and sell it on eBay.

I guess the shipping abroad would have been huge for this. :horror It’s really big and heavy.

It’s easier with printed banners, but if it’s from Batman they usually ending up in my home. :monkey3

...like the Joker banner did. :lol

dsc05507copyfb8.jpg

:D

How cool is it that you get to grab all those TDK posters! Man, I'm envious.

Anyway, you should do what Sick Boy suggested and sell that Batpod cardboard display on ebay. You'd make some big bucks.

Going on a tangent, has anyone picked up the TDK head knockers? I saw them at a local Borders bookstore today. I was gonna pick up the Joker one, but passed. $15 ain't bad though.

Just got my poster and framed that MO-FO! Awesome poster, D/S. HUGE. It's the IMAX version, but I don't mind that in the least. Also redid my entire Batman display.. check it out.

DSCN4459.jpg

DSCN4463.jpg

DSCN4465.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back