"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure they will canvas the entire country (at least major cities and suburbs). I'd give it some time. Wish I could see the map :(

I'm sure they will canvas the entire country (at least major cities and suburbs). I'd give it some time. Wish I could see the map :(

Anything for a fellow Dark Knight nut!

gothampizzalr7.png

Damn, there was one right near me. I only wish I knew sonner...

There are still about a dozen within 30 minutes drive of me (1 only about 4-5 mins away), but not ONE in my particular ordering zip code. So frustrating. :banghead

They usually go San Francisco in my area so it technically wouldn't be in my delivery zip code either although I'm on summer break so I'll drive out there without a problem. :lol

So, green means "unclaimed"?

Thank you, munch! :)

Yep, and your welcome!

I just got my mail today, which had my Vol. 3 Gotham Times. Only problem is the stupid mailman folded it to get it in the mail box! :banghead Stupid mailman! At least it isn't a bad one. But still!

Yep, and your welcome!

I just got my mail today, which had my Vol. 3 Gotham Times. Only problem is the stupid mailman folded it to get it in the mail box! :banghead Stupid mailman! At least it isn't a bad one. But still!

Put some super heavy books on them. Might help a little :eek:

I got some new goodies in the mail, today. Added them to my desk board -

0616081644fp5.jpg

Looking forward to getting new Gotham Times in mail! :)

Damn, I hate everyone that gets the cards!!! That's all I want! I know they are part of the viral thing, but I never see where to show up or whatever for where the stuff takes place. Argh!!!!

Hopefully they put the deck up for sale by the time the movie comes out!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back