"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SO, are all these showings you guys have been going to been sold out? Or close to it?

I'm going tomorrow around 1PM.

IMAX here is sold out through the weekend. They don't have their schedule up for next week, yet.

My parents tried to go to the IMAX this morning and all shows were already sold out until tomorrow. I just saw it at the regular theater because it was my only window of opportunity, and it was fairly crowded.

Thanks guys. So, if I go tomorrow at 1PM at the theatre (where they are having 25 showing during the course of the day) think I should buy online or should I be ok?

I have tickets for the IMAX showing in NYC for Sunday 10PM. I took off work Monday and will be seeing it again. The wait is killing me.

In hope of easing (more like fueling) my anticipation I re-read The Dark Knight Returns, Year One, and The Killing Joke. Now on to BBegins on HD.

Sunday can't get here quick enough...

Saw it again tonight. What can I say? This movie is amazing. It will possibly be my favorite movie of all time!

Got my tickets to see it again tomorrow. A few friends who missed out this morning want to catch it. I'm interested to see if I can find any Easter Eggs or things of that nature....

Damn the wait is killing me and I'm trying my best to avoid any and all spoilers. I get to see it tomorrow in Imax.

Thanks guys. So, if I go tomorrow at 1PM at the theatre (where they are having 25 showing during the course of the day) think I should buy online or should I be ok?

I took the kids to a 5:00 PM showing on Friday. We showed up at 4:50 and got tickets with no problem. Having a gazillion showtimes has its advantages.

I can't get into my head....all the police caution tape and Comdemned signs in the way.

I guess the real test for TDK is whether or not it can beat Spider-Man 3's $151 Million weekend gross.

It'll get done and them some. Mark my words.

Yeah, I don't see things slowing down. Lots of people are going again and again, not to mention all the curious people that want to see it just because of the buzz surrounding Ledger's performance.

And it not being a bad word of mouth thing like SM3, it won't slow down this weekend at all.

I'm going back to my IMAX tomorrow with more friends for a mid day showing. Needless to say all of tomorrow's IMAX showings at the Houston IMAX (including one at 1:30 AM tomorrow) are already sold out! And I just checked, so are the IMAX showings for Sunday. INSANE!!

Oh... My... GOD!! It was amazing! I just got back from the IMAX experience. It was amazing. I want to see it again... as many times as I can. Did I mention it was amazing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back