"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has also taken the biggest midnight screening opening of all time (over ROTS).

The Spirit will SUCK. And not only because the damn suit isn't blue.

Yeah....im feeling that myself. Frank Miller is awesome, Sin City style is awesome, Masked dudes in trenchcoats are awesome.....that new trailer...is not awesome.

Yeah....im feeling that myself. Frank Miller is awesome, Sin City style is awesome, Masked dudes in trenchcoats are awesome.....that new trailer...is not awesome.

Eh hem, Scarlett Johansen .... :monkey5

I just saw it and loved it going to see it again this week.

The Spirit will SUCK. And not only because the damn suit isn't blue.

After seeing that joke of a trailer, I found myself thinking...

"Wow! I remember seeing that when it was called Sin City!"

I mean, what gives? Is Frank Miller a one-trick pony or something? Even the font used for the titles are nearly identical!!

Didn't have any love for Watchmen either. If anything, it reminded me why it's good that modern superhero movies typically modify the costumes. I thought I was watching the trailer for a mature version of Mystery Men!! :lol

Will see this movie on thursday but i already have imagined an ending.

A last shot of the Joker with his face washed clean in his cell at Arkham. Slowly his hand moves across his mouth. Smearing his Joker smile make-up across his face with his own blood. A grinn arises END (the industrial-like Joker theme from the score plays).

A last shot of the Joker with his face washed clean in his cell at Arkham. Slowly his hand moves across his mouth. Smearing his Joker smile make-up across his face with his own blood. A grinn arises END (the industrial-like Joker theme from the score plays).

LOL! Not even close!

:lol

After watching this movie, you'll finally see how bad Jack Nicholson's
joker was compared to Ledgers and how Burton's Batman movies couldn't even hold a candle to Nolan's movies.;)

155.34 Million- Best opening weekend ever. Its set the IMAX weekend record at 6 million!
Cool!! Both previous records were held by Spiderman 3. Crushed the bug!

After watching this movie, you'll finally see how bad Jack Nicholson's
joker was compared to Ledgers and how Burton's Batman movies couldn't even hold a candle to Nolan's movies.;)

O please, do you really feel so threatened by the Burton films that you (Begins fans) have to bring it up in every discussion "proving" that Nolan's movies are so much better (wich they are not ofcourse).IT IS GETTING FREAKING TIRESOME!!!!

May i also add that Begins/TDK fans are freaking scary! It almost looks like the Jim Jones cult. Just check the IMDB! Every form of criticism is regarded as an conspiracy to attack the new founded TDK religion. I bet they stalk Christopher Nolan and sniff trough his garbage hoping to find relics to cherish.

I want to enjoy TDK, i'm looking forward to it allot but i will never join your obsessive near insane Begins/TDK cult. You do not own this movie! I celebrate diversity in being a fan of the Burton bat and being open to another vision of batman wich is TDK. Maybe i can appreciate TDK more than most of you blind worshippers.

take my advice 8th wonder, don't hang out in these threads too much, they cult will probably want to lynch you. lol... you know how it is, internet discussion boards.. tsk tsk

O please, do you really feel so threatened by the Burton films that you (Begins fans) have to bring it up in every discussion "proving" that Nolan's movies are so much better (wich they are not ofcourse).IT IS GETTING FREAKING TIRESOME!!!!

May i also add that Begins/TDK fans are freaking scary! It almost looks like the Jim Jones cult. Just check the IMDB! Every form of criticism is regarded as an conspiracy to attack the new founded TDK religion. I bet they stalk Christopher Nolan and sniff trough his garbage hoping to find relics to cherish.

I want to enjoy TDK, i'm looking forward to it allot but i will never join your obsessive near insane Begins/TDK cult. You do not own this movie! I celebrate diversity in being a fan of the Burton bat and being open to another vision of batman wich is TDK. Maybe i can appreciate TDK more than most of you blind worshippers.

Oh the irony.....:rotfl

Ohhhh snap a nerd arguement is festering. Honestly where the hell did this come from? :lol

Oh the irony.....:rotfl

Laughing smileys are really save aren't they.

Jim Jones used them allot
jim-jones.jpg

I enjoyed the Burton Films for what they were but TDK and BB , IMHO, were superior. Who knows maybe 10 yrs from now there will be another interpretation of Batman that will surpass the Nolan films.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back