"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting those new pics - hadn't seen them before.

Still not a fan of the techno-suit on Bats, but Heath looks great.

Yeah, there's a lot going on with that Batsuit. It reminds me of all those variant figures Mattel put out for BB. I still like it.

I'm lovin' everything about the Joker.

Batsuit looks pretty busy, but still is cool looking. Has a skeletal look to it.
Now Joker, he's gonna rock in this movie! :rock2

And I totally forgot about the newspaper. :monkey2

I don't care much for the new Batsuit but the only thing I don't like about the Joker's look is the black around the eyes. Less black or none at all would have been better.

I'm sure you'll find in both cases, the final film's lighting will reduce both issues. The black eye paint on joker is probably as much to enhance effect under the lighting conditions and I'm sure the batsuit details will also be minimally noticeable, you really never saw the Begins suit clearly once he had the cowl and everything assembled for it.

Great pics of the Joker! I'm sure we'll not see the Batsuit as clearly as in still photos, so I don't really have a problem with it. Plus, realistically, the Batsuit would probably look pretty busy to have different functions and protections.

It looks like the Joker is wearing two jackets. There is a blue layer between the green vest and purple jacket. You can see a seperate, shorter layer in the pic where his coat is twirling.

Last edited:
From Comingsoon.net:
"In just two weeks, on December 14, Warner Bros. will release the teaser trailer for Batman Begins sequel The Dark Knight in standard theaters with I Am Legend. As was previously announced, the studio will be showing the 7-minute opening scene of "Dark Knight" before the screenings of "Legend" in IMAX."

Can December 14th hurry up and get here?

Is that a new trailer?

Anyone know if those 7min will show up in the actual movie?

Is that a new trailer?

Anyone know if those 7min will show up in the actual movie?

Yeah, I am sure it will be a new trailer with footage this time. Regarding the 7 minutes, it is the actual beginning 7 minutes from what WB is telling us. :D

8begn6h.jpg

silhouettes.jpg

batdog.jpg

mineland.jpg

Last edited:
Two new things of footage on one day! Sweet! I will be seeing I Am Legend in IMAX to get the 7 minute preview, and then probably just watch the new trailer on line. Dec 14 will be a great day! :D

Also, awesome photoshoping with the new Joker pictures! :rotfl

First 7 minutes at IMAX! Hopefully the footage makes its way on the internet for those of us who don't have an IMAX close by. Can't wait for the trailer and I Am Legend (although it won't possibly be as good as the Vincent Price version).

Unfortunately I didn't get the last two papers out today due to school related issues (getting into finals mode). But I will get them out tomorrow for sure!

Apparently the first few minutes of TDK premiered last night on Imax in New York, there's an article by someone from Wizard World who was at the premiere and describes in detail what was shown in the preview. From the sounds of things it's a typical Joker plot, loads of insanity and twists and I've gotta admit I'm looking forward to this film more than ever after reading this report. Here's a link.

https://www.wizarduniverse.com/movies/batmanbegins2/006550689.cfm

Apparently the first few minutes of TDK premiered last night on Imax in New York, there's an article by someone from Wizard World who was at the premiere and describes in detail what was shown in the preview. From the sounds of things it's a typical Joker plot, loads of insanity and twists and I've gotta admit I'm looking forward to this film more than ever after reading this report. Here's a link.

https://www.wizarduniverse.com/movies/batmanbegins2/006550689.cfm

That is really awesome, I can't wait to see it. Luckily I won't have to wait very long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back