Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shai
You still hoping for $1,000+?

e902276b.jpg

;)

Yes, please, give these elite an Avenger name plate or an Avenger poster, LOL. And sell me the reg non-elite for $200 plz?!!

I'm debating getting this to pair with the other Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers. Not sure how well Hot Toys can pull off a "1/6" Hulk, and the scale is already hard with Hulk being so much larger. Will love to see the reveal tomorrow.

I'm debating getting this to pair with the other Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers. Not sure how well Hot Toys can pull off a "1/6" Hulk, and the scale is already hard with Hulk being so much larger. Will love to see the reveal tomorrow.

The Maquette will look HUMONGOUS next to the Hot Toys!! :monkey1

'to pair with the other Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers,?!
Do you realise what thread you're in?

I might do the same, since the joints for HT hulk might be very distracting. Not necessarily pair with them though, this looking great as stand alone as well.

I'm not a fan of open ES. If SSC decides to change there business model like this, i will not order directly. DCD are no longer doing numbered statues. This could be there biggest mistake. Hope SSC doesn't follow suit.

I'm not a fan of open ES. If SSC decides to change there business model like this, i will not order directly. DCD are no longer doing numbered statues. This could be there biggest mistake. Hope SSC doesn't follow suit.

It seems to be a trend now, DROM PF (Regular Version) is showing Limited Edition with no TBD. The EX has an ES of 500, but regular just shows Limited Edition now, previously I believe even the regular shows Limited Edition: TBD, now they changed it to Limited Edition and dropped the TBD :slap

Does not make any sense to me if they set an ES for EX but open ES for the regular. I don't think it has happened before in the past.

Back