Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's just to milk the mold. Since SS is already doing so many repaints might as well keep milking right? :lol make it a 250 or 500 ES. Hell it will sell out.

i doubt it, since every piece of Hulk is at least been done in some form in comics, why make a Grey version of this as it was never seen in the movie that way. doubt it would sell very well if they did, even with a low ES.:lecture

I know it's just to milk the mold. Since SS is already doing so many repaints might as well keep milking right? :lol make it a 250 or 500 ES. Hell it will sell out.

More likely to tweak the Captain America TFA moulds to get an Avengers Cap then do that. There is NO need to make this a Grey Hulk they will DO OTHER HULK PFs

They can produce as many as they want, as long as I've got mine.
ES doesn't even guarantee a statue will hold its value...

Would be nice though!

That's all I'm saying. It never hurts. However, this piece is going to look great regardless. I can feel it in my bones. This one will impress.

well i m waiting for inhand pics i know this is going to badass but open ES :gah: ......... so i will wait :chillpill:

out of all my pre orders this is the one i'm looking forward to most.... and maybe the legendary scale iron man bust. Anyway....
HULK is going to be epic... love the pose and if the paint is good this a real winner.
Even his teeth look cool :clap:clap

Back